Click to view full size image.

4" AR500 GONG 3/8"

• Lasts forever with handgun ammo

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET MOUNTING KIT (not included)

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $10.82

Special Price $8.66

• Buy 2 for $8.23 each and save 5%
  • Buy 3 for $7.14 each and save 18%
  • Buy 10 for $6.93 each and save 20%

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ + +
Price for all selected : $118.08

1.    This item4" AR500 GONG 3/8"
  2.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 4"
  3.    MOUNTING KIT
  4.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 1.5lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 4" Gongs are a great low cost way to get into steel targets. Small size is great for skill shots or settling arguments with friends.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (175)
Steel target
Quality
Price
Shipping
I bought these to set on stands for rifle practice with an AR. They have held up great. Best prices and fast shipping couldn't ask for more. Review by Jmr (Posted on 2/17/2017)
Great Product, Fast Shipping
Quality
Price
Shipping
Withstood a weekend of shooting with 10 guys. No issues. Great product. Review by BJC (Posted on 1/22/2017)
Trust worthy.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great gift for my son Review by Heytea (Posted on 1/15/2017)
Have to get more
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great company. Great product. Hot of the day. Kids and wife and buddies all love shooting them. So much fun. I bought 12 targets of varying sizes and they have all held up very well and makes shooting fun. Thanks. Review by Josh (Posted on 12/31/2016)
The "FREEBIE"
Quality
Price
Shipping
Wasn't sure of what to do with this one.
It was the bonus for a larger order.
I set it up at 100 meters to use with a Ruger 10/22 K Target 22 rifle.
Anything bigger sends it off into the brush dancing.
Found out that that 22lr at longer range is a lot of fun.
Can't wait til I can get a couple more of them.
But from ST7, great company, great service and excellent quality.
Bill

Review by Griz44Mag (Posted on 12/21/2016)
GREAT TARGETS AT A GOOD PRICE
Quality
Price
Shipping
I ordered a box full this time, various sizes and two combo packs. Have ordered some before and they have endured the wear and tear of the range we set up at our hunting club. I got this order to use at home. I hang them with pieces of fire hose and high grade bolts, nuts, and washers. If you attach the hose to the back side the angle the steel hangs will deflect the bullets downward. Review by MIKE IN ALABAMA (Posted on 12/20/2016)
High quality
Quality
Price
Shipping
I could not be more happy with these targets... Price and quality are great... Thank you for all the trees you will save :) I will not need as much paper now :) Review by Tim V (Posted on 12/17/2016)
GREAT FOR RIFFLE
Quality
Price
Shipping
got some of these to dial in some small riffle.........love 'em Review by robert (Posted on 12/4/2016)
Outstanding targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
I really enjoy shooting the steel targets, you know if you hit the target right away. Review by TD (Posted on 11/26/2016)
4 inch gong
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great price, great quality, will last a lifetime. Will highly recommend all of these gongs to others! Review by Charles (Posted on 11/21/2016)
Great construction
Quality
Price
Shipping
Got this free for ordering some rectangular targets. This target is solid, and doesnt show any damage from everything ive shot at it. Hard as hell to hit at distance due to its small size. But helps you sharpen your accuracy at closer ranges. Good product Review by S miller (Posted on 11/18/2016)
good steel, no sound
Quality
Price
Shipping
tabs have bent a bit, but @ 50/100 yards a 308 rifle will do that. tried different hardware, just doesn't seem to make any sound, or its so low I cant hear over the hearing protection. Have one of the 8 inch too, and that doesn't seem to make any noise either. but the metal holds up very well to FMJ 308's. #Marks note I'm guessing your targets are wrapping up and stopping abruptly, this can bend ears as it puts a lot of stress on them. We are releasing straps soon that will correct that issue. Review by jk (Posted on 11/12/2016)
Great Targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
Purchased a set of varying sizes 12" to 3" and strung them in an array. Lots of fun. Targets show no damage after repeated hits with my M1A 7.62x51. Very happy with purchase. Referred a friend. Review by Larry S (Posted on 11/1/2016)
Great steel
Quality
Price
Shipping
So far I shot everything I own at from .22 to 308 from 100-200 yards and it looks brand new. Not to mention you won't get better service anywhere else. Review by Ramon D (Posted on 10/24/2016)
The last targets you will ever buy!!!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Painted then mounted these to a homemade stand and headed oiut . These became the hit of the day!! Very durable. I see these lasting a long time. Thanks so much. Review by Pschaef (Posted on 10/11/2016)
pefect targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
Nothing like shooting high quality steel targets! Review by John (Posted on 10/6/2016)
Don't hesitate
Quality
Price
Shipping
If your thinking about steel targets, by far, these are the best deal around. I did lots of research before making my purchase. Shootinngsteel7 makes the highest quality, lowest prices steel targets available. I've gotten several hundred rounds on target and they are perfect. I would go as far as to say they are commercial quality. Highly recommended! Review by Nammac (Posted on 9/9/2016)
Fun!
Quality
Price
Shipping
4" gong is a fun little target. Only downfall I found was because it's small it wants to flip up after each shot but it's still a great target. Review by Lisita (Posted on 9/5/2016)
Great targets!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great targets and lots of fun. Painted them with latex paint to be more visible and hung them myself. one of these two were in a set and the other was a gift for my purchases. Helps to have some smaller targets so they don't have to be far away.... Review by Joe (Posted on 8/11/2016)
Love these targets.
Quality
Price
Shipping
I bought 2 of the 4" x3/8" gong targets. I made my own set up with 2x4's and some old chain I had in the garage. Had a blast shooting them with my Ruger 9mm, the bullets did not dent or pit the gongs from 10 yards, I also shot them with my Savage 17 from about 50 yards with no damage to the gongs. Had so much fun that a few days later I bought 2 of the 8"x 3/8, same good results with them. I highly recommend these targets to everyone who likes a lot of action, paper targets serve their purpose but can be very boring. I'll be ordering a couple more soon to add to my set up. The shipping was great also, both orders were on my porch 2 days after ordering. Review by Uncledoug (Posted on 7/26/2016)

Items 1 to 20 of 175 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 9

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: 4" AR500 GONG 3/8"