Click to view full size image.

8" AR500 GONG 3/8"

• Lasts forever with handgun ammo

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET MOUNTING KIT (not included)

SKU: GONG-8-375

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $26.36

Special Price $19.97

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ +
Price for all selected : $113.04

1.    This item8" AR500 GONG 3/8"
  2.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 8"
  3.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 5.6lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 8" Gongs are a great low cost way to get into AR500 Targets. Smaller size but still sounds great.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (334)
Very pleased
Quality
Price
Shipping
I am sorry to say but as of now I have not shot any lead at this GONG. Am building a stand for it and some other targets I fabbed up myself. I can say that the workmanship is second to none. Also like the info the folks at Shooting Targets 7 sent along w/it. I do plan on buying more of their proucts in the future. Top Shelf fellows, keep up the excellent work. Dale Review by Dale (Posted on 8/13/2018)
Great products
Quality
Price
Shipping
Shooting targets 7 had the best AR500 prices i could find online. Quality and service are great as are the online videos and installation tips. I hung my targets from a 2x4 using their mounting kits and painted with the recommended Rust-Oleum flat white and the targets are working great. I use only rimfire and so far no noticable damage to the steel. Will definitely buy again when it's time to add more target sizes. Review by Ralpho (Posted on 8/13/2018)
GOOD QUALITY
Quality
Price
Shipping
GREAT PRODUCTS PURCHASED TARGETS FROM 2 INCHES TO 12 SURPRISED AT HOW FAST THEY ARRIVED ALL PERFECT WILL DO BUSINESS AGAIN AS MATTER OF FACT ALREADY HAVE MADE ANOTHER ORDER FRIDAY FOR HANGERS Review by SWEET RICKY (Posted on 8/5/2018)
Terrific Stuff
Quality
Price
Shipping
Wow!! Ordered on a Thursday... had the product on Saturday!! Unbelievable... especially for the low shipping price. Product is outstanding. I highly recommend and will definitely order again!!
Review by Hawkeye Jack (Posted on 8/2/2018)
Awesome Company and Product
Quality
Price
Shipping
I can't even believe how well this whole order went down. We ordered on a Thursday afternoon and by Saturday had the product in our hands!! And what a terrific product it is. We have shot it with everything and it has held up great!! Would HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend ShootingTargets 7. Review by Hawkeye Jack (Posted on 8/2/2018)
excellent product
Quality
Price
Shipping
My first Gong Purchase, started off with a winner. This has just the right amount of swing when hit, a gong noise you can even hear with your ear plugs in, just buy it, you wont be disappointed. Review by beach (Posted on 7/8/2018)
Quality targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
Picked up a few targets. Gong and silloete. Quality is great, hold up nice against 7.62 and shipped quickly. Priced very well also. Also the rubber hanger straps are a must have. So much better than using chains. Will be ordering all my supplies from here from now on. Review by Sam7 (Posted on 7/2/2018)
Will buy again.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Very happy with the quality, price, and fast shipping. I’m sure I will be enjoying these targets for a long time to come and I’ll be adding more at some point. Thanks Review by NewbieJeff (Posted on 6/10/2018)
Outstanding
Quality
Price
Shipping
I started shooting steel targets 4 years ago. My first purchase was an 8” gong from Shooting Targets 7. Since then I have purchased several more of various sizes and shapes from them and couldn’t be happier. Their quality and pricing along with their fast shipping is outstanding!! Since I started shooting steel all other shooting is boring. Thank you for great products and keep up the good work! Review by Mark D (Posted on 6/8/2018)
Great Targets!
Quality
Price
Shipping
These targets are fantastic!

They are easily mounted to solid or chain hangers and last a long time when used at the recommended distance for the firearm you are using. The target metal finish is top notch, the corners square and the holes perfectly round! Shipping was very quick - under a week from order to delivery. Besides, who wants to wait 3 to 4 weeks for a target order like some other suppliers? Not me!!

Lastly, Mark not only sells targets - he sells SAFETY! He provides instructions on recommended safe distances (exterior ballistics) to use his targets as well as how to hang them for maximum safety and life of the targets!

Shooting Targets 7 are the best!
Review by Vic. P (Posted on 6/4/2018)
Can't beat the price...one small gripe...
Quality
Price
Shipping
This review is for the 8" and 10" gongs I' purchased. For the price and shipping, you can't go wrong. The cuts were clean, smooth, and uniform. I didn't notice any issues on the steel.

From 200 yards, I shot 10 rounds into each one using .223 Remington (not 5.56) FMJ from Armscor out of a 16" 1:8 twist barrel. No steel or bi-metal tip. One of my rounds caught the edge of the gong and cause a slight indentation (expected since the presumed heat from cutting changes the hardness on the edges). However, a few of my other rounds did make a VERY slight indentation on the steel which is angled downwards using their mounting kit.

I'm interested to see how long the gongs will last. I don't think this is going to be a major issue, but enough to drop to 4 out of 5 stars.
Review by ajchin331 (Posted on 5/29/2018)
Tink
Quality
Price
Shipping
Love it Review by Skip (Posted on 5/27/2018)
Good product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Solid design - plenty of material at the hanging tabs - shouldn’t fracture with repeated impact. The cut edges are not sharp - easy on the hands. Shipping was fast. Review by Steve (Posted on 5/16/2018)
You won't be disappointed with one of these
Quality
Price
Shipping
These Plates are GREAT - order some TODAY !! Review by Jim (Posted on 5/12/2018)
Very pleased
Quality
Price
Shipping
The product shipped and arrived very quickly! Smooth transaction and excellent customer service. I’ve shot them with 9mm, .40 and .223 calibers, and they’ve performed perfectly. Will definitely buy from them again. Review by Kyle (Posted on 5/10/2018)
Great target
Quality
Price
Shipping
The prices are the best I have found, and the quality is awesome. Very pleased that they arrived 2 days sooner than I expected. Review by Brent (Posted on 5/9/2018)
Great target company
Quality
Price
Shipping
There are lots of AR500 target manufacturers. Targets 7 has the following advantages: 1) great product. Clean cuts and perfect shape. 2) fast, fast shipping. 3) Great customer service. 4) Owned by vets. What more could you want? Great Price is what you want. You got it. Review by David (Posted on 4/25/2018)
Great Product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great Product Fast Shipping Review by CE (Posted on 4/23/2018)
Will buy again
Quality
Price
Shipping
Good quality and reasonably priced, did it’s job I will be buying more of these in different sizes. Review by Charlie (Posted on 4/21/2018)
AS advertised, very nice target, precision cut and durable
Quality
Price
Shipping
Loud gong, ting when hit with anything from 22lr to 556 nato @ 100 yards, paint adhered well very happy Review by DJW (Posted on 4/9/2018)

Items 1 to 20 of 334 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 17
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: 8" AR500 GONG 3/8"