Click to view full size image.

8" AR500 GONG 3/8"

• Lasts forever with handgun ammo

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET MOUNTING KIT (not included)

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $33.21

Special Price $23.91

• Buy 2 for $22.74 each and save 5%
  • Buy 3 for $19.73 each and save 18%
  • Buy 10 for $19.13 each and save 20%

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ +
Price for all selected : $129.01

1.    This item8" AR500 GONG 3/8"
  2.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 8"
  3.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 5.6lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 8" Gongs are a great low cost way to get into steel targets. Smaller size but still sounds great.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (292)
Great product
Quality
Price
Shipping
I purchased these a couple of weeks ago, the price was great, the product arrived quickly, I shoot these with a "major" 9mm USPSA race gun and then 22's for hundreds of rounds, the plates are in great shape, the 2x4's I use for stands are toast though.
Next we are going to try some 5.56 at 50 and 100. I expect great service with what I have already experienced
Review by Zeek4045 (Posted on 11/6/2017)
great service
Quality
Price
Shipping
I have to say the product is top quality as is the service ! Review by russ (Posted on 11/1/2017)
OUTSTANDING
Quality
Price
Shipping
An outstanding product and so easy to set up. I am rightly impressed. I have been active in the shooting sports for hunting and recreation since the mid 1960's and you guys have nailed it. Thanks. Review by Pastor Mike (Posted on 11/1/2017)
Fantastic
Quality
Price
Shipping
First time buyer. Great product and company and glad I found them!
Rings like a church bell with a semi....awesome.
Review by Dave B (Posted on 10/31/2017)
Great quality product! Shipped same day! Awesome!!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great stuff! Product arrived In just a few days and we were shooting. We have drilled this target with 50 rounds of 5.56 at 60 yards and let me tell you no pitting or damage to the target. Awesome job to everyone at Shooting Targets 7!!!! Review by Irishman (Posted on 9/19/2017)
Quality products
Quality
Price
Shipping
Fast shipping, fair price, quality products @ ST7.
This target is no exception.
"Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting paper".
That's right, Thanks!!
Review by Charles (Posted on 9/17/2017)
3/8 AR500 Gong Targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
I purchased 2, 4, 6, and 8 inch gong targets. Shipping was quick, and targets were solid hardened steel with smoothed edges for safe handling.

I've had these to the range multiple times for practice and they work as expected. I mainly shoot pistols and arrange smaller targets closer and larger targets further away. For rifles I'll place a few small targets at long distances (ours have low power optics or red-dot sights)

I enjoy the audible feedback steel targets offer - very easy to tell that you're on target when you don't have optics helping you out.

Take a can of paint with you and spray front & back when you hang them up. Once you pepper the front sides you can rehang the target with the freshly painted side ready for action.

Just ordered some knock-down targets and expect they will just add to the fun. Great product - durable - and we're enjoying them on the range.
Review by tab (Posted on 9/4/2017)
The Best on the market
Quality
Price
Shipping
I usually use 1/2" steel targets, of-course only from Shooting Targets 7 LLC, I used the 3/8" specifically for the Six plates drop steel project for fast pistol shooting. It works perfectly well. I will include a picture of the finished six plates project.
This company, as always, exceeds my expecation. Mark is a trusted man, you can count on him.
Review by HSS (Posted on 8/30/2017)
Super fun, confidence builder
Quality
Price
Shipping
This is my first 8" gong. Others have been smaller. Awesome product. The larger size is a huge confidence builder. fun for everyone. Review by Big Mike (Posted on 8/14/2017)
Awesome product...
Quality
Price
Shipping
Purchased three of these to shoot with my sniper rifle. Out to 600 yards so far, and you can definitely hear the "GONG" ring that far. Great quality, no pitting yet. Review by MAC (Posted on 8/7/2017)
Excellent
Quality
Price
Shipping
Click. Bang. Gong. Perfect! Review by AK-47 (Posted on 8/1/2017)
Great Target and Price
Quality
Price
Shipping
Purchased 1/2" thickness so that the target swings less when hit. Perfect for 9mm and 5.56 M193 at 100 and 200 yards. No ring when hit, but you can hear the impact.

Attached with rubber target hanging straps.
Review by Zatoichi (Posted on 7/30/2017)
These are some of the best steel targets you will buy.
Quality
Price
Shipping
I've been shooting a buddies targets from shooting targets 7 for a while now. Finally getting around to setting up my own little range, so I came here for 2 reason, price and quality. Laser cut targets have a very small HAZ, you can see the heat lines on the finished target and they are very small less than 1/16 of an inch shot several 44 mag on this target last week and I put several rounds on the edge of the target and no damage at all. I'll be buying more from them in the future. Review by Justin (Posted on 7/9/2017)
Great Product & Great Service
Quality
Price
Shipping
I was very happy with the price, quality, and speed of shipping with this product when I ordered it. I will continue to order products from this company. Review by Chris (Posted on 7/7/2017)
Great service and product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Quick shipment and quality targets will order more. Review by Steve (Posted on 6/4/2017)
Excellent
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great service excellent product will do business again fun shooting Review by Michael (Posted on 6/3/2017)
Great Product - Great Customer
Quality
Price
Shipping
This and the 12 inch gong have been great. Only about 500 rounds on each and looks like I just took them out of the box! Customer service was very strong when needing questions answered. Absolutely would buy some more and telling all that listen to look here first Review by Tom P (Posted on 5/23/2017)
Great site for buying Steel targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
Will buy here again! Review by Vaughn (Posted on 5/22/2017)
Excellent quality and service
Quality
Price
Shipping
I have my range set up for rifle at 120yds. and pistol for close range tactical in a wooded environment. The 8" and 10" round targets are painted red providing good visual feedback as well as audible. It's really nice to be able to get some shooting in when time permits, knowing the targets are always good to go. Review by kevin t. (Posted on 5/15/2017)
Great product and price
Quality
Price
Shipping
These are really nice targets and the shipping was fast. I only had them out with pistol calibers so far but I am very pleased. Review by Ryan (Posted on 5/14/2017)

Items 1 to 20 of 292 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 15

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: 8" AR500 GONG 3/8"