SAVE 15% NEW STATIC IPSC TORSOS USE CODE IPSC IN CART CLICK HERE TO VIEW

Click to view full size image.

8" AR500 GONG 3/8"

• Lasts forever with handgun ammo

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET MOUNTING KIT (not included)

SKU: GONG-8-375

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $26.36

Special Price $19.97

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ +
Price for all selected : $113.04

1.    This item8" AR500 GONG 3/8"
  2.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 8"
  3.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 5.6lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 8" Gongs are a great low cost way to get into AR500 Targets. Smaller size but still sounds great.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (322)
Good product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Solid design - plenty of material at the hanging tabs - shouldn’t fracture with repeated impact. The cut edges are not sharp - easy on the hands. Shipping was fast. Review by Steve (Posted on 5/16/2018)
You won't be disappointed with one of these
Quality
Price
Shipping
These Plates are GREAT - order some TODAY !! Review by Jim (Posted on 5/12/2018)
Very pleased
Quality
Price
Shipping
The product shipped and arrived very quickly! Smooth transaction and excellent customer service. I’ve shot them with 9mm, .40 and .223 calibers, and they’ve performed perfectly. Will definitely buy from them again. Review by Kyle (Posted on 5/10/2018)
Great target
Quality
Price
Shipping
The prices are the best I have found, and the quality is awesome. Very pleased that they arrived 2 days sooner than I expected. Review by Brent (Posted on 5/9/2018)
Great target company
Quality
Price
Shipping
There are lots of AR500 target manufacturers. Targets 7 has the following advantages: 1) great product. Clean cuts and perfect shape. 2) fast, fast shipping. 3) Great customer service. 4) Owned by vets. What more could you want? Great Price is what you want. You got it. Review by David (Posted on 4/26/2018)
Great Product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great Product Fast Shipping Review by CE (Posted on 4/23/2018)
Will buy again
Quality
Price
Shipping
Good quality and reasonably priced, did it’s job I will be buying more of these in different sizes. Review by Charlie (Posted on 4/21/2018)
AS advertised, very nice target, precision cut and durable
Quality
Price
Shipping
Loud gong, ting when hit with anything from 22lr to 556 nato @ 100 yards, paint adhered well very happy Review by DJW (Posted on 4/9/2018)
Having too much fun
Quality
Price
Shipping
I now have 6- 8" gong, 5- 10" gong, 2 -16" gong and 2 torsos hanging along with a dueling tree made with 6 of the 6" gong. At least once a week they all ring. Love them all.
Shooting targets 7 is great fair priced quick to ship and very responsive to any issue. Don't hesitate to place your order
Review by JKSULL (Posted on 4/7/2018)
You can't go wrong
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great piece of steel. Excellent price and very fast shipping. Thank you. Review by Smitty (Posted on 4/2/2018)
Great Target
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great targets for a great price. Really enjoy shooting at these. Have shot with everything up to a .45 with no problems. These take paint very well. Fast shipping too! Review by Ken (Posted on 4/2/2018)
8" Gong 3/8" thick.
Quality
Price
Shipping
I ordered 6 of these, prompt delivery, excellent product, working well. Cheapest that I could find on the net. Definitely recommend and will do more shopping with this company. Review by Maverick (Posted on 3/27/2018)
Will buy again/Will recommend to friends
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great prices, quick delivery, and the target functioned flawlessly. Review by Jason (Posted on 3/20/2018)
Bought 4 with mounting hardware and folding stand kit
Quality
Price
Shipping
Everything came quickly and as advertised! Came together very nicely, love the way the mounting kit angles the target for you. The stand kit is very nice steel and simple to use folds together perfectly for ease of transport Review by HoosierShooter (Posted on 3/16/2018)
Quality Steel
Quality
Price
Shipping
These are quality gongs...well made, great price, and low shipping charges. I'm a repeat customer and will continue to buy from Mark. Thanks! Review by Erich (Posted on 3/12/2018)
Too Much Fun
Quality
Price
Shipping
1. Like others say, You'll save on paper (plates) & Shoot n see type targets
So these are environmentally superior !
2. Great for speed practice. In retirement, the Wife & I try to shoot a steel match weekly. These help us keep up. Paper plates take time to check (and paste) after multiple holes, slowing practice time.
3. These hold up, used with .22, 9mm, 357 & .45acp, just repaint & go.
4. Great service,Shooting Targets 7 ships fast and cheap compared to others!
5. We shoot @ a private range, and your steels have to be approved. These make the grade.
Review by Robert (Posted on 3/11/2018)
Fun shooting
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great price and Great product Review by Dunce0511 (Posted on 3/3/2018)
Great target and great price
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great price as our local hardware store is asking $99.00 for a 10" gong not including stand or any hardware for hanging. I picked up 5 of these and the hardware to hang them for not much more then our hardware store was getting for 1 gong. They do not come painted but as I paint them every time after shooting I do not see this as a problem. Review by GCK (Posted on 2/27/2018)
Great target and great price
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great price as our local hardware store was getting $99.00 for a 10" gong. These did not come painted but I have to paint over them every time I shoot anyway so I didn't see that as a problem. Review by GCK (Posted on 2/27/2018)
Targets go gong.
Quality
Price
Shipping
I have a variety of gongs, 10" to 3". All are well cut and balanced. I have noticed the smaller targets are harder to hit :). Shipping is very fast. I pity my letter carrier. Review by Ed B (Posted on 2/25/2018)

Items 1 to 20 of 322 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 17
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: 8" AR500 GONG 3/8"