HUGE PRE CHRISTMAS SALE SAVE TO 20% See Banner On Homepage For Details (CLICK FOR SEE) 

Click to view full size image.

6" AR500 GONG 3/8"

• Lasts forever with handgun ammo

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET HANGERS (not included)

SKU: GONG-6-375

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $22.41

Special Price $16.97

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ +
Price for all selected : $109.34

1.    This item6" AR500 GONG 3/8"
  2.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 6"
  3.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 3.2lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 6" Gongs are a great low cost way to get into ar500 steel targets. Small size is great for skill shots or settling arguments with friends.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (270)
Gong time
Quality
Price
Shipping
This target worked great at my mini-range. Review by Don (Posted on 11/18/2018)
Great target at at a great price
Quality
Price
Shipping
This was my second purchase of gongs from shooting targets 7. The best price anywhere with fast and economical shipping! As my range continues to expand I’ll definitely be back for more. Review by Mark (Posted on 10/28/2018)
!
Quality
Price
Shipping
It works if you do. Review by James (Posted on 10/11/2018)
Ding Ding Ding
Quality
Price
Shipping
Arrived fast, great price, takes a hit again and ag as in and again! I'll be getting more. Review by James (Posted on 9/20/2018)
Excellent product. Glad I found you guys.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Building stands and needed targets for my daughters "Well Armed Women" chapter. They are perfect. Love the 10" with 3" center. Thanks, best price anywhere. Review by frank (Posted on 9/18/2018)
Excellent service
Quality
Price
Shipping
Smooth cut, fast shipping, too much fun! Review by Annie O (Posted on 9/11/2018)
Never go Back
Quality
Price
Shipping
Shooting this at 200 yards is a blast great practice, and a lot better that shooting at Paper all day. Love the reaction when hit, you know you've accomplished something Review by Michael (Posted on 9/7/2018)
Great product and service
Quality
Price
Shipping
Hung 6 in a row fun and reactive Review by Melvin (Posted on 9/3/2018)
Great products
Quality
Price
Shipping
Shooting targets 7 had the best AR500 prices i could find online. Quality and service are great as are the online videos and installation tips. I hung my targets from a 2x4 using their mounting kits and painted with the recommended Rust-Oleum flat white and the targets are working great. I use only rimfire and so far no noticable damage to the steel. Will definitely buy again when it's time to add more target sizes. Review by Ralpho (Posted on 8/13/2018)
Great product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Quality of the gong is top notch and shipping was fast. Great company to do business with! Review by Jason (Posted on 8/6/2018)
best buy out there
Quality
Price
Shipping
awesome targets great price Review by happyshooter (Posted on 7/17/2018)
Awesome targets!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Shipping was quick. Very easy to install. Used them today and love them. Perfect for pistol at 15 yds today. Got the rubber straps to mount them and worked great for feedback with little swing. I bought 4 targets and they are all great. Review by JJM (Posted on 7/3/2018)
Works as it should
Quality
Price
Shipping
Shot with 9 and 45 no problems Review by Michael (Posted on 6/10/2018)
GREAT AR-500 targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
These targets are fantastic!

They are easily mounted to solid or chain hangers and last a long time when used at the recommended distance for the firearm you are using. The target metal finish is top notch, the corners square and the holes perfectly round! Shipping was very quick - under a week from order to delivery. Besides, who wants to wait 3 to 4 weeks for a target order like some other suppliers? Not me!!

Lastly, Mark not only sells targets - he sells SAFETY! He provides instructions on recommended safe distances (exterior ballistics) to use his targets as well as how to hang them for maximum safety and life of the targets! Shooting Targets 7 are the best!

Review by Vic P (Posted on 6/4/2018)
Fantastic!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Price, quality, shipping all blew my expectations away. I'll be back for more! Review by Ohio Guy (Posted on 5/31/2018)
Absolutely MORE than extected
Quality
Price
Shipping
I've been using these target for 3 weeks now - they have preformed BETTER than expected. Review by Jim (Posted on 5/12/2018)
Very pleased
Quality
Price
Shipping
The product shipped and arrived very quickly! Smooth transaction and excellent customer service. I’ve shot them with 9mm, .40 and .223 calibers, and they’ve performed perfectly. Will definitely buy from them again. Review by Kyle (Posted on 5/10/2018)
Great target
Quality
Price
Shipping
The prices are the best I have found and the quality is awesome. We shot them with 22lr, 223, and 9mm, very happy. The targets arrived 2 days earlier than I expected. Review by Brent (Posted on 5/9/2018)
Fantastic product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Similar targets at gun show would have doubled my cost #Marks note: Yes, we have many folks who buy our targets then re-sell at gun shows for a nice profit. Review by Steven (Posted on 5/5/2018)
Great Target
Quality
Price
Shipping
These are great. They arrived quickly. A little smaller than I wanted but that's my bad. They take paint well and are fun to shoot. Shot with everything up to a .45 with no problems. Review by Ken (Posted on 4/2/2018)

Items 1 to 20 of 270 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 14
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: 6" AR500 GONG 3/8"