Click to view full size image.

8" AR500 GONG 3/8"

• Lasts forever with handgun ammo

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET MOUNTING KIT (not included)

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $33.21

Special Price $23.91

• Buy 2 for $22.74 each and save 5%
  • Buy 3 for $19.73 each and save 18%
  • Buy 10 for $19.13 each and save 20%

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ + +
Price for all selected : $139.00

1.    This item8" AR500 GONG 3/8"
  2.    RUBBER TARGET HANGING STRAPS
  3.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 8"
  4.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 5.6lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 8" Gongs are a great low cost way to get into steel targets. Smaller size but still sounds great.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (280)
These are some of the best steel targets you will buy.
Quality
Price
Shipping
I've been shooting a buddies targets from shooting targets 7 for a while now. Finally getting around to setting up my own little range, so I came here for 2 reason, price and quality. Laser cut targets have a very small HAZ, you can see the heat lines on the finished target and they are very small less than 1/16 of an inch shot several 44 mag on this target last week and I put several rounds on the edge of the target and no damage at all. I'll be buying more from them in the future. Review by Justin (Posted on 7/9/2017)
Great Product & Great Service
Quality
Price
Shipping
I was very happy with the price, quality, and speed of shipping with this product when I ordered it. I will continue to order products from this company. Review by Chris (Posted on 7/7/2017)
Great service and product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Quick shipment and quality targets will order more. Review by Steve (Posted on 6/4/2017)
Excellent
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great service excellent product will do business again fun shooting Review by Michael (Posted on 6/3/2017)
Great Product - Great Customer
Quality
Price
Shipping
This and the 12 inch gong have been great. Only about 500 rounds on each and looks like I just took them out of the box! Customer service was very strong when needing questions answered. Absolutely would buy some more and telling all that listen to look here first Review by Tom P (Posted on 5/23/2017)
Great site for buying Steel targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
Will buy here again! Review by Vaughn (Posted on 5/22/2017)
Excellent quality and service
Quality
Price
Shipping
I have my range set up for rifle at 120yds. and pistol for close range tactical in a wooded environment. The 8" and 10" round targets are painted red providing good visual feedback as well as audible. It's really nice to be able to get some shooting in when time permits, knowing the targets are always good to go. Review by kevin t. (Posted on 5/15/2017)
Great product and price
Quality
Price
Shipping
These are really nice targets and the shipping was fast. I only had them out with pistol calibers so far but I am very pleased. Review by Ryan (Posted on 5/14/2017)
Perfect!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Bought four 8", three 4", and got one freebie 4". Unbeatable price, precision cuts of AR500 hard steel, and unbelievably fast shipping. Ordered Friday
afternoon, and received them on Monday afternoon. I didn't even expect much to happen until after the weekend. They all got a good all day
workout the following Sunday in the desert.
Review by LA (Posted on 5/12/2017)
Outstanding Quality Products
Quality
Price
Shipping
I recently purchased 3 each of the 6 inch and 8 inch gongs; I also received a free 4 inch gong. I purchased the needed hardware: chains, nuts, washers, bolts and metal T-post brackets. With a few pieces of 2x8 pressure treated wood, I got everything up and invited my longtime shooting buddy over to try things out. We loaded up our revolvers and pistols and had a blast! The instant feedback with steel vs. paper is terrific. I am a new fan of shooting steel! I will use paper to sight in a rifle, but for just plain fun you can’t beat steel.

I spaced the targets, hung in pairs, at different distances and about 7 or 8 yards apart horizontally. This allows shooter movement and spaces the various sized targets at different distances which I feel is excellent training. I have watched many steel matches on TV and always thought varying the target size, distance and shot angle would improve my shooting…time will tell.

Due to retirement, I am a cost conscious shopper. I looked at several products and these are the best priced targets I found. The prepackaged hardware is also inexpensive and definitely the way to go. Everything you need is in the bag so all the decision making for the items needed is done for you. The quality of everything is outstanding. These folks have really thought through the design and the proper method to hang targets to avoid ricochets. I couldn’t be more pleased with my purchase. I see more steel targets in my future.

To sum things up: these folks have a great product, ship very quickly and the design and quality are excellent. Look no further, buy from Shooting Targets 7. You will be well pleased.
Review by Ron (Posted on 5/10/2017)
quality of targets and shipping
Quality
Price
Shipping
First time customer, purchased and used the targets. Fine quality and shipping was fast and easy. Would purchase again. Thanks Shooting Targets 7.
Bill R.
Review by Bill R. (Posted on 5/8/2017)
Great product and price
Quality
Price
Shipping
The targets are really high quality. Fast shipping and great to deal with. Review by Ryegye (Posted on 5/7/2017)
Great company
Quality
Price
Shipping
Low prices, free shipping, the targets are a "blast" to shoot! Review by Ollie (Posted on 4/29/2017)
Love shooting these
Quality
Price
Shipping
These targets are so much fun to shoot at compared to paper targets. High quality at a great price. Review by Zachary (Posted on 4/28/2017)
Great item and fun to shoot
Quality
Price
Shipping
This was my first time buying and shooting a steel target. I also purchased the mounting kit so It would hang correctly. The 8" AR500 Gong is well made, There was no slag or sharp edges on the edges and was easy to assemble. Fast shipping. I just slopped some white paint on it and off to the range.Was great fun hitting it with everything from .22 to .45. no damage at all. Great fun.Thanks Shooting Targets 7..for making our time on the range more enjoyable. Review by Jerry (Posted on 4/18/2017)
Outstanding
Quality
Price
Shipping
Again great product, getting ready to make another order Review by Colonial Shooting range (Posted on 4/12/2017)
Great product and service
Quality
Price
Shipping
Mark and Nicole made our shooting weekend a huge success. The product is excellent (design, quality, durability) and so was the service. The 8" works really well for handguns at 10-15 yards. Will definitely buy more. Review by Dave (Posted on 4/11/2017)
Good targets and fun to shoot at.
Quality
Price
Shipping
These tarets were a blast to shoot at. I bought an 8", a 10", and they threw in a 3" to say thank you. Also bought 2 of the hanging kits to hang them up on my pistol range. I highly recommend these. Thanks. Review by Larry (Posted on 4/9/2017)
Best steel targets we have
Quality
Price
Shipping
I ordered two of these, along with a 6 inch gong for the Sportsman's range at Joint Base Lewis/MCChord. The number of times they have been hit can't be counted and they show no sign of wear except we have to repaint them twice a day. Even though we don't allow steel tip or steel core ammo to be shot at our steel targets, our other steel targets have become pitted. They will be replaced with AR500 steel from Shooting Targets 7. Great targets, low prices and fast shipping. What more could you ask for? Review by Ronald (Posted on 4/8/2017)
Steel Challenge
Quality
Price
Shipping
I've searched for AR500 plates on other sites and I always come back to Shooting Targets 7. Prices are reasonable, shipping is fast and the steel plates hold up well to punishment they are put through on my range. No more pasters or paper targets to replace. The only problem is, I always want more. Using various sized plates really adds a challenge when transitioning to targets. Review by Paul (Posted on 3/30/2017)

Items 1 to 20 of 280 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 14

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: 8" AR500 GONG 3/8"