Click to view full size image.

8" AR500 GONG 3/8"

• Lasts forever with handgun ammo

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET MOUNTING KIT (not included)

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $33.21

Special Price $23.91

• Buy 2 for $22.74 each and save 5%
  • Buy 3 for $19.73 each and save 18%
  • Buy 10 for $19.13 each and save 20%

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ + +
Price for all selected : $135.98

1.    This item8" AR500 GONG 3/8"
  2.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 8"
  3.    MOUNTING KIT
  4.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 5.6lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 8" Gongs are a great low cost way to get into steel targets. Smaller size but still sounds great.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (260)
Excellent
Quality
Price
Shipping
Best, prices on the web and excellent quality. Review by Don (Posted on 2/15/2017)
Great target great price
Quality
Price
Shipping
I have access to lots of steel, but I would much rather buy these targets! Mild steel will pit & create different angles of defection from the craters. This steel is HARD! They're already cut to a good shape. Use their mounting kit & you'll have a safe target. They will outlast me and they are designed properly so you don't get hit by ricochets. They are priced below what they're worth. All that & fast, cheap shipping. Thanks, Mark, for a great product! Review by JR (Posted on 2/10/2017)
Exactly as advertised
Quality
Price
Shipping
I bought 4 of the 8 inch gongs for hand gun practice. Not a ton of rounds on them yet but they are still in perfect condition. I will probably add a couple of 10 inch gongs before I'm done. Chain was $1.99 per ft. at Family Farm & Home if you don't mind doing a little work. Makes it a pretty cost effective deal considering how long I think these gongs will last. Review by jim (Posted on 1/31/2017)
Awesome!!!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Top notch quality with low prices! This company can't be beat! Review by Tyrus (Posted on 1/23/2017)
Great Product, Fast Shipping
Quality
Price
Shipping
Shot over the weekend with 10 guys. Gongs held up great. Also purchased a 4" and 3" gong. Review by BJC (Posted on 1/22/2017)
Excellent product.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Quality target. Great purchase experience. The double hanger holes keep the target straight. Review by Fast (Posted on 1/17/2017)
Love shooting steel
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great company. Great product. Hit of the day. Kids and wife and buddies all love shooting them. So much fun. I bought 12 targets of varying sizes and they have all held up very well and makes shooting fun. Small ones are good for bench shooting and larger ones are good for shooting on the move and games and friendly competitions. Thanks. Review by Josh (Posted on 12/31/2016)
Will now be buying all my target needs from these guys!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great quality machinemanship! This 8 in gong is perfect for me when shooting at 2,000 yards. Nice ring when struck! Review by Billy the Kid (Posted on 12/7/2016)
8 inch Gong was an excellant choice.
Quality
Price
Shipping
I got my 8inch gong in a few weeks ago. The quality is A+, the price was the best that I found for AR500 gongs. Shipping was fast, no issues and was able to track. Now it's time to make some noise!!!! Review by MikeV. (Posted on 10/17/2016)
Graet product!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Quality target at a fair price. Very fast shipping. Thank you Mark! Review by ADK Dan (Posted on 10/6/2016)
Superb!
Quality
Price
Shipping
I bought two AR500 8" plate gongs at 3/8" thick. They have surpassed my expectations. When mounted as prescribed, canted slightly downward, from swinging chains, the 7.62x39 fired at 50 yards only removed the paint. No dents or scratches were anywhere! The instant feedback is a favorite with the kids as well. Great Job! Review by Thorcom (Posted on 10/3/2016)
Excellent products and service
Quality
Price
Shipping
We were able to get our range set up this past weekend. We got a mixture of gongs and bulls eye targets in 3/8" plate, what a great group of targets. After hundreds of rounds of all sizes of pistol and high powered rifles, the targets held up without a scratch or dent. The mounting kits are great, I'll have to buy more as we shot a couple of chains this weekend. I also got some of the stencils, what a great way to set up your steel targets. I have ordered 3 times, each time my order has left their shop the day I placed the order. Great service, great products, I will always shop here for my steel target needs. Review by Rusty38Man (Posted on 9/17/2016)
Don't hesitate
Quality
Price
Shipping
If your thinking about steel targets, by far, these are the best deal around. I did lots of research before making my purchase. Shootinngsteel7 makes the highest quality, lowest prices steel targets available. I've gotten several hundred rounds on target and they are perfect. I would go as far as to say they are commercial quality. Highly recommended! Review by Nammac (Posted on 9/9/2016)
Nice Targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
Just painted them and off to the range, they hold up very well. Only seen a small mark from the 44 mag Dirty Harry special at 25 yards nothing from the 45/38 or 9mm. Bought some 3/16 for the 22 lr but have not tried them yet but I expect they will be great as well. Review by Bob (Posted on 9/7/2016)
Buy these gongs
Quality
Price
Shipping
These are the only way to go for long range shooting. Experts and amateurs alike love to ring the gong. Great service and support from Shooting Targets 7 as well. Review by RS (Posted on 8/14/2016)
Awesome!
Quality
Price
Shipping
I purchased two of the Shooting Targets 7 8" AR500 Gongs (3/8"thick) at Shooting Targets 7, these were my first steel targets I've every purchased. I looked at several retailers for shooting steel targets, Shooting Targets 7 had the best prices, especially if you looked for the specials. It is a well run, veteran owned business, being a vet and supporting other vets is important to me. My gongs were ordered on July 5th and they were at my home the 7th. I've never shot at steel before and in all the on line videos and written stories I've read, it was continually said that shooting steel is so much fun. Shooting steel is AWESOME. I shot my gongs with my 9mm Ruger SR9c at various distances and the immediate feedback was tremendously helpful and satisfying. I was hitting the steel at 25-30 yards consistently with my 9mm! Once the steel told me I was on target and I learned where to hold, the rest was just plain FUN! Get some steel from Shooting Targets 7!! Review by MainerUSNR (Posted on 8/8/2016)
Couldnt be happier
Quality
Price
Shipping
Extremely durable. Great price. Quick shipping. Love it Review by Joesky (Posted on 7/27/2016)
Great Target
Quality
Price
Shipping
Good , sturdy target. The instant feedback makes shooting at 200+ yards even more fun than usual. I definitely recommend these targets. Review by Governor51 (Posted on 7/27/2016)
Great product, great price
Quality
Price
Shipping
This is an excellent gong, it is thick enough to withstand anything I throw at it (including 556 and 308) and still resonates loudly. I think the machining is really nice, too, the edges are nicely cut and there are no sharp burs. I love the discounts for multiple purchases and free shipping. Hard to ask for more. Review by Dan (Posted on 7/24/2016)
Item is as described. Safe, prompt shipping. Thank you for making a nice product!
Quality
Price
Shipping
2 thumbs up for this! Review by Guy from Maine (Posted on 7/23/2016)

Items 1 to 20 of 260 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 13

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: 8" AR500 GONG 3/8"