Click to view full size image.

6" AR500 GONG 3/8"

• Lasts forever with handgun ammo

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET MOUNTING KIT (not included)

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $21.08

Special Price $16.87

• Buy 2 for $16.03 each and save 5%
  • Buy 3 for $13.92 each and save 18%
  • Buy 10 for $13.50 each and save 20%

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ + +
Price for all selected : $128.24

1.    This item6" AR500 GONG 3/8"
  2.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 6"
  3.    MOUNTING KIT
  4.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 3.2lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 6" Gongs are a great low cost way to get into steel targets. Small size is great for skill shots or settling arguments with friends.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (203)
Great Products and service!
Quality
Price
Shipping
All the products I have ordered have been shipped and received very promptly. The targets are awesome, love to hear the ping! I liked the T fence post holders so much I ordered another one the day I put the first one up and shot at the targets on it. Great products! Review by Darlene (Posted on 2/28/2017)
Good targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
This target is very well made. You won't disappointed. I love it every time I am shooting at it. I will buy some more with different sizes. Review by Francis (Posted on 2/21/2017)
Great product, great price
Quality
Price
Shipping
I have access to lots of steel, but I would much rather buy these targets! They're already cut to a good shape. They will outlast me and they are designed properly so you don't get hit by ricochets. They are priced below what they're worth. All that & fast, cheap shipping. They're everything they claim to be.Thanks ,Mark,for making it affordable to upgrade my range! Review by JR (Posted on 2/10/2017)
Great Products, Great Customer Service
Quality
Price
Shipping
Bought both the 6" gong and the 3/8 silhouette bullseye targets and bring with me every time to the range. I've easily put 3,000 rounds of .308 (300+ yds) and they held up well. Just don't over tighten the hardware or you'll cheat yourself out of the ring. The customer service and shipping has been impeccable. I plan on buying more, "I shoot better when it rings" Review by Chip (Posted on 2/7/2017)
Works great as always. High quality steel.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Have shot this with several calibers with no chipping, cracking, or andy damage at all. Works and sounds great. Review by Eric (Posted on 1/18/2017)
6" gong AR500
Quality
Price
Shipping
great little targets. Review by TJK (Posted on 1/16/2017)
Very satisfied.
Quality
Price
Shipping
I bought this gong as a gift for my husband. He loves it. He has purchased other gongs from you in the past and has been very satisfied. Review by Gift (Posted on 1/4/2017)
Great experience
Quality
Price
Shipping
Nothing but good things to say about the company and the products, I'll be back for more when the time arises.. It would be nice to see a larger array of targets and types, but with the www I can shop without burning calories..
Thank you Mark..
Review by Tim (Posted on 1/1/2017)
Have to get more
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great company. Great product. Hit of the day. Kids and wife and buddies all love shooting them. So much fun. I bought 12 targets of varying sizes and they have all held up very well and makes shooting fun. Small ones are good for bench shooting and larger ones are good for shooting in the move and games and friendly competitions. Thanks. Review by Josh (Posted on 12/31/2016)
Great Product!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great Product, should last a long time. We are still building our stands for them. Can't wait to try them! Price is a bit high, but quality is very good. Your shipping was so quick! Thank You for the great service. We also ordered the 3" targets, they are the same great quality. We will be doing business with you again. Review by Z (Posted on 12/25/2016)
perfect size....
Quality
Price
Shipping
love the 6" for riffle @ 100yd or closer for pistol! Review by robert (Posted on 12/22/2016)
Buy with confidence from ShootingTargets7
Quality
Price
Shipping
Over the past 4 years I have bought more than a dozen steel targets from ShootingTargets7. I continue as a return customer because of the good quality, good prices, and super fast shipping. I have an array of four steel torsos at various shooting stations along with gongs of various sizes. The The gongs, especially the little 6-inchers, become an added challenge after shooting at the larger torsos. I am confident to recommend ShootingTargets 7 products to all my friends. Review by William from Texas (Posted on 12/17/2016)
Love them.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Love them I shoot USPSA where we use both paper and steel I have several different size steel targets to practice at home. great products and I will buy more another time. Review by Mysticamo (Posted on 11/22/2016)
6 inch gong
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great price, great quality, will last a lifetime. Will highly recommend all of these gongs to others! Review by Charles (Posted on 11/21/2016)
BEst source for steel
Quality
Price
Shipping
The gong plates I bought are excellent! I've bought other targets steel targets, and truth be told these are of equal quality. What IS different is the price! These were much less and shipped very quickly!
This is the place!
Review by Todd G (Posted on 11/20/2016)
This target is awesome
Quality
Price
Shipping
Shot over 200 rounds of 9MM pistol, not a ding, divot, or mark on the target. Will recommend these to others. Review by Ken (Posted on 11/5/2016)
Very good
Quality
Price
Shipping
Over 200 rounds of 9mm and looks like new. Would recommend to anyone. will buy more. Review by Ken (Posted on 11/5/2016)
Great Targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
Purchased a set of varying sizes 12" to 3" and strung them in an array. Lots of fun. Targets show no damage after repeated hits with my M1A 7.62x51. Very happy with purchase. Referred a friend. Review by Larry S (Posted on 11/1/2016)
perfect size
Quality
Price
Shipping
This is the perfect size for pistol shooting. I haven't hurt it yet. Holds paint for easier bullet strike id. Review by mattbrown (Posted on 10/23/2016)
You won't be disappointed!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Quality targets at a great price . Very fast shipping. I Set up my range with these targets; and they handle everything shot at them. Highly recommend. Review by ADK Dan (Posted on 10/6/2016)

Items 1 to 20 of 203 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 11

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: 6" AR500 GONG 3/8"