NEW! STEEL CHALLENGE STAGES CLICK TO S​EE SAVE 20% WITH CODE CHALLENGE

Click to view full size image.

3" AR500 GONG 3/8"

• Lasts forever with handgun ammo

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET HANGERS (not included)

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $7.46

Special Price $5.97

• Buy 2 for $5.68 each and save 5%
  • Buy 3 for $4.93 each and save 18%
  • Buy 10 for $4.78 each and save 20%

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ +
Price for all selected : $15.30

1.    This item3" AR500 GONG 3/8"
  2.    RUBBER TARGET HANGING STRAPS 12"
  3.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 3"

Details
Details
  • Weight: 1.5lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 3" Gongs are a great low cost way to get into steel targets. Small size is great for skill shots or settling arguments with friends.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (128)
Awesome
Quality
Price
Shipping
This is a fun target to shoot from afar. Review by Philip (Posted on 8/28/2017)
Great product
Quality
Price
Shipping
After a weekend of shooting the 3" targets held up very good. Excellent product. I'm going to buy more. Review by Anthony (Posted on 8/20/2017)
Quality Product
Quality
Price
Shipping
I received this as a bonus with my order. I use it with my .17 WSM. I was worried that the 3000 fps might year this target up, but 50 yards, 100 yards, even 25 yards, and the dang thing took all the impacts easily, and rings pretty loud as well. As long as you rig the targets as described, the bullets just splatter down into the ground. Review by MAC (Posted on 8/7/2017)
Excellent
Quality
Price
Shipping
Love these little guys! Have two of them and one was thrown in for free, thanks Mark! Only complaint is that my sister is more accurate on them then I am!!! With that said she's a dang good shooter! Both have held up great taking .380, 9mm, .40 from within 10 yards. Shot them with 7.62x39 from roughly 50 yards the other day and it was a blast! Didn't do any damage to the gongs whatsoever. Shooting Steel 7 is now my go to place for ALL my steel target needs and accessories. Best prices, best product, best shipping, fantastic customer service.... what more could you ask for? Review by AK-47 (Posted on 8/1/2017)
A little small than anticipated, but works okay!
Quality
Price
Shipping
I got a total of three of these babies with my first order with Shooting Targets 7. I got one free and decided to get two more to round it out. I knew immediately that I would hang these on shepherds crooks for 9mm handgun target practice.

When I opened my shipment, I was disappointed when I saw how small they were. I expected something an inch or two bigger. I know 3 inches is 3 inches, I just thought 3 inch targets would look bigger. But there are the biggest targets with the single hole, and with any larger, I would have had to set them up as swinging targets.

However, at the range, they worked okay, clinging and clanging with every hit. They held up well to dozens of 9mm handgun rounds. For the price, they could not be beat!

Review by Eric (Posted on 7/11/2017)
3" target with rubber Mount
Quality
Price
Shipping
This is the first steel target with the rubber mount. What I like about it is that
when hit it doesn't swing as much as the chains. So I don't have to go
and stop the swinging. Worth the price, I like it!!
Review by MO (Posted on 6/30/2017)
Great precision target
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great little target for precision shooting at 100 or 200 yards. I paired it with the nice rubber straps also sold by shootingtargets7. Review by Michael (Posted on 6/27/2017)
Great Steel
Quality
Price
Shipping
I've ordered 2 or 3 times and have a good assortment now from 2 inch up to 16 inch on my little range. ST7 is my go to place now. Review by Mike IN ALABAMA (Posted on 6/19/2017)
Awesome targets to hone your skills.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great targets and fast shipping. You cannot beat the service! Review by Bentwrench (Posted on 6/4/2017)
A++++
Quality
Price
Shipping
Very good prices, fast shipping, and awesome quality steel targets!! I've found my home store for steel shooting targets....at shooting targets 7!!! Review by Aljcobs99 (Posted on 4/24/2017)
very nice product line
Quality
Price
Shipping
Like the single mounting hole options once a plus for a company to offer and of course the price very reasonable will look to by again in the future Review by CAR CAR (Posted on 4/5/2017)
Great company. I will buy more.
Quality
Price
Shipping
I have bought several in all sizes. Awesome targets and fun. No dents and cool sounding gongs. Review by Paul Beaudry (Posted on 2/13/2017)
Always great
Quality
Price
Shipping
I haven't had a chance to shoot these yet as I am in the process of building a spinner to hold them. If the quality is similar to my other 4, Shooting Targets 7, they will last several thousands of rounds. I have no doubt the quality will be above the other brands. Review by Kaw (Posted on 2/3/2017)
Great Product and it was Free!
Quality
Price
Shipping
What can I say. The 3" gong was a bonus for placing a sizable initial order with Shooting Targets 7. Wasn't sure I was going to get much use out of it but the small target quickly became the "go to" on the range when you wanted to show your accuracy. Thanks again. Review by Eyeguy (Posted on 1/27/2017)
great products
Quality
Price
Shipping
excellent Review by jp (Posted on 1/24/2017)
Great Product, Fast Shipping
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great product. Review by BJC (Posted on 1/22/2017)
Nice product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Good shooting targets Review by TD (Posted on 12/26/2016)
Great steel targets at good prices
Quality
Price
Shipping
I ordered a box full this time, various sizes and two combo packs. Have ordered some before and they have endured the wear and tear of the range we set up at our hunting club. I got this order to use at home. I hang them with pieces of fire hose and high grade bolts, nuts, and washers. If you attach the hose to the back side the angle the steel hangs will deflect the bullets downward. Review by Mike in Alabama (Posted on 12/20/2016)
Excellent Product
Quality
Price
Shipping
this is the fourth AR500 target that I have purchased from Shooting Targets 7. We will have this 3" gong set at 125 yds for .22 mag shooting fun. Review by Mark C. (Posted on 12/12/2016)
Outstanding quality. Nailed them with 500 grain 45-70 and they endured!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Like the title says, we popped them with 500 grain 45-70 and they endured. Probably pretty dumb that we shot them at about 30 yards but it was laughter all around because we mounted them with old fire hose and the impact was enough to tear it off of the hose and launch the target about 40 feet away from the mount. Be smarter than us, listen to what the manufacturer says.... because we spent about half an hour searching for our targets after laughing our asses off. Review by Bill (Posted on 11/24/2016)

Items 1 to 20 of 128 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 7

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: 3" AR500 GONG 3/8"