Click to view full size image.

12" AR500 GONG 3/8"

• Lasts forever with handgun ammo

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Actual size approximately 11.5"x12" (for cheaper shipping)

• Designed for use with our TARGET HANGERS (not included)

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $65.67

Special Price $47.29

• Buy 2 for $44.93 each and save 5%
  • Buy 3 for $39.01 each and save 18%
  • Buy 10 for $37.84 each and save 20%

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ + +
Price for all selected : $164.53

1.    This item12" AR500 GONG 3/8"
  2.    RUBBER TARGET HANGING STRAPS
  3.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 12"
  4.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 12.3lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 12" Gongs are a great value for those looking to get into steel targets. Large size has an excellent ring and sounds off loudly when hit.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (149)
Great stuff
Quality
Price
Shipping
These target have held up to .223 as close as 50 yards. The softer steel I have uses will pit even at 150 yards and .308 would go through the steel at 150. Review by David (Posted on 5/9/2017)
Extremely happy
Quality
Price
Shipping
Awesome targets,awesome service. I will definitely be purchasing again. Review by Zachary (Posted on 4/28/2017)
Good product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Prices are good can't beat the quality and shipping in my opinion. If someone does what they say concerning their product quality and especially shipping, that is worth alot. Review by Gary (Posted on 4/11/2017)
Great Stuff !!
Quality
Price
Shipping
High Quality...Highly recommended... Review by Wild Bill 007 (Posted on 4/10/2017)
12" targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
I purchased 3 of these targets and they are the best. The quality of these targets is amazing! Review by T.j. (Posted on 4/8/2017)
Steel Challenge Range in the Making
Quality
Price
Shipping
Love these plates. Perfect for steel challenge practice. Review by FPM (Posted on 4/6/2017)
Excellent Customer Service!
Quality
Price
Shipping
It's AR500 and readily available. The difference is that shootingtargets7 offers excellent customer service with fast, free shipping, an informative website with accurate user information, competitive pricing and quality accessories to mount & hang. Get the mounting kit(s) with target purchases, they're exactly what is needed and will save time and $$ versus trying to piece together. Review by Mike (Posted on 4/1/2017)
I like the sound
Quality
Price
Shipping
The 12 inch gong makes a sweet ring when you slam those big 230 grain
45 cal bullets into it! Great Fun!
Review by Lamont (Posted on 3/31/2017)
Excellent
Quality
Price
Shipping
The target is all that was promised. Over 500 various handgun rounds and no visual deformities. The shipping was above reproach. I ordered on a thursday afternoon and received my target 2 days later. I will be purchasing more targets. Review by Dan (Posted on 2/24/2017)
Clearly the best target system
Quality
Price
Shipping
This is my second set of steel targets. The first set I bought through Amazon which is where I learned of Shooting Targets 7. I have been so impressed with the steel and target stand that I'm back to purchased two 12" gongs and another target stand. Between the two sets I will have one set out at a 100 yds or so with smaller plates for rifle shooting. The other set with larger plates will be out at about 10 yards for pistol shooting.

Between ST7's steel, mounts, and target stand this the most versatile system out there:

1. Its portable and very quick to set up and breakdown. Remove the chains from the 2x4 (I use wingnuts) and drop the plates into a bucket, pull out the 2x4, collapse the legs, then throw it all in the truck.

2. Regardless of the terrain you can set this system up on flat or slopped ground. Even on a slope the targets are still angled to defect the bullet safely down. Too many other target systems out there require flat terrain to safely deflect bullets.

3. Always positive feedback when you make a hit. Even when your targets are placed at distances where you can't hear the hit, you still get the feedback for the swinging of the target.

4. Excellent quality, value and service! My first set has been heavily shot for a year now. Plates look excellent, legs have lead splatter on them but still function like new. The price of all their products even the Mounting Kit can't be beat--just shop around an you'll see. I ordered on Monday, received the steel on Thursday and Target Stand on Friday. Delivery was to Arizona.
Review by RC (Posted on 2/10/2017)
great target!!!
Quality
Price
Shipping
order arrived fast and as specified. i painted them with a primmer coat than a bright orange and headed to the hills. shot over 200 rounds from 22 to hot 44 mag and targets preformed beautifully!!! what a great target verses paper and tin cans!!! WILL BE BUYING MORE!!!!! Review by mark (Posted on 1/3/2017)
Very impressed
Quality
Price
Shipping
I bought two of these and after an afternoon of shooting with family members using all different calibers there was no dimpling and the targets held up great Review by Lkimbriel (Posted on 1/2/2017)
Excellent
Quality
Price
Shipping
Excellent size gong and great price. I don't think you can beat the price or shipping. Review by VegasJeff (Posted on 12/28/2016)
Very Hardy, very good tone!
Quality
Price
Shipping
I use these for long range pistol practice. 100 yards with a 44 mag.
Many, many hits with everything from cast lead to XTP.
For some reason I can't keep the paint on it!
Buy from ST7, get the best at the best prices.
Bill
Review by Griz44Mag (Posted on 12/21/2016)
outstanding value!
Quality
Price
Shipping
i dare you to find a 12'' gong of this quality for this price...........not going to happen! Review by robert (Posted on 12/4/2016)
Great targets and service
Quality
Price
Shipping
These targets are great. High quality. Great price and service. Lots of fun. I will be ordering more. Review by Airshipman (Posted on 11/15/2016)
Addictive!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great quality, fast shipping, and so much more fun to shoot than paper Simply paint'em and shoot again. Have handled anything thrown at it. Way fun!! Review by jobronie (Posted on 10/31/2016)
Excellent product.
Quality
Price
Shipping
I am very pleased with the quality of the product and the helpful staff. Review by Hank (Posted on 10/26/2016)
Shooting7 Targets are excellent
Quality
Price
Shipping
We have shot these targets with .223, .308, .270, and .300 Weatherby Mag and find no visible damage. We simply paint'em white and shoot again. Simply amazing and way fun!! Review by Mark in Hawaii. (Posted on 10/10/2016)
Better quality and half the price of others
Quality
Price
Shipping
Using this target at 350 m with 300 wm 204 and 308. Great report and no damage to target. Will definitely buy again. Review by JB (Posted on 9/24/2016)

Items 1 to 20 of 149 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 8

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: 12" AR500 GONG 3/8"