Click to view full size image.

10" AR500 GONG 3/8"

• Lasts forever with handgun ammo

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET MOUNTING KIT (not included)

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $48.07

Special Price $34.61

• Buy 2 for $29.13 each and save 16%
  • Buy 3 for $28.55 each and save 18%
  • Buy 10 for $27.69 each and save 20%

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ + +
Price for all selected : $147.53

1.    This item10" AR500 GONG 3/8"
  2.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 10"
  3.    MOUNTING KIT
  4.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 8.6lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 10" Gongs are a great value for the cost. Medium size is great for taking with you to the range, but still has a loud report.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (172)
Great gong for rifles and pistols
Quality
Price
Shipping
I took my recent purchases from ShootingTargets 7 to the range this past weekend (Mounting Kit, 8" 1/4 gong, 10" 3/8 gong, and the medium T post mount) and had a great time. We shot rifles at 100 yards (.223 at the 3/8 gong and 22lr at the 1/4 gong) and pistols at 10 yards and all of the products worked well, and provided a lot of enjoyment. We look forward to many more range trips with this setup! My buddy who was along for the trip is planning on buying the same setup, and I had 2 other members at the range ask where I bought them! I highly recommend these products! Review by Great rifle gong (Posted on 3/7/2017)
Awesome
Quality
Price
Shipping
These targets are awesome and shipping was very fast. I will be purchasing more in the future. Review by Ken (Posted on 2/12/2017)
Great Product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Quality product. I've seen others that were more expensive and not as well made. Fast shipping. I'll be a repeat customer!

Thanks
Review by Eyeguy (Posted on 1/27/2017)
Trust worthy.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great gift for my son. Review by Heytea (Posted on 1/15/2017)
Great product, super fast shipping
Quality
Price
Shipping
Ordered 4 targets, the 4 inch, 6 and 10, on a sunday night. By monday morning they were already shipped. They came in wednesday, and i was very happy with them. They hold up to .223 very well. Great price, great product. Review by Cody (Posted on 12/21/2016)
Great target.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great target and it shipped immediately after i placed my order.
well done!
Review by Cal (Posted on 12/19/2016)
AWESOME GONGS
Quality
Price
Shipping
bought a couple of these and could't be happier.....fast shipping, smooth cuts, looks great and great customer service.....mark actually took the time to answer my call NOT during normal biz hours. the only advice i can give is to buy the hardware sets........made my own the first time but by the time you add up the cost and then your time, WHY? ST7's pricing is very fair and reasonable! Review by robert (Posted on 12/4/2016)
Good quality.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Fun to shoot. Should last a long time. Review by Jman222 (Posted on 12/4/2016)
Excellent.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Received the target and mounting kit. Worked well with makeshift mount. Daughter and I shot the target at 15 yards with 9mm and had no issue. Thoroughly enjoyed it; excellent product. Review by magshot1 (Posted on 12/3/2016)
AR500 gong targets are the BEST !!
Quality
Price
Shipping
2nd time buying this target - love it ! You can't hurt it, last's forever, and all my friends love it too ! I was hearing it at 300 yds. ! The BEST target !! Review by wolf (Posted on 12/2/2016)
This is the company You want to order from.
Quality
Price
Shipping
I hesitated to long before placing a order. I ordered a 10" and a 8" then they included a free 3" in my cart. These combined with their chain sets made a target system that is portable and one I am proud to take to the range! Not to mention they will last forever. These are quality steel. They are a blast to use. I wish I would not have waited so long. Great company and fellow veteran. Thanks for Your service and GREAT product. Review by Lone Ranger (Posted on 12/2/2016)
Awesome
Quality
Price
Shipping
Awesome target and awesome shipping. Got target in a few days. Use it with me 9mm, 45 ACP, 22 LR and 5.56. For the 5.56 move it out to 100 yards. Great target. Easy to order. Got shipping confirmation very quickly. Will be ordering again from shootingtargets 7! Review by Sregas (Posted on 11/23/2016)
Nice Targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
If you are looking for nice and durable AR500 steel targets then these are the ones. I purchased 4 different size from 4" to 10" plates in 3/8 inch and 1/2 inch thickness. I would recommend the 3/8 inch ones more and they ring better when hit. I have fired hundreds of rounds of .223 and .308 rounds at them and not a single dent or scratch on them. I recommend them highly. The prices are great too. I got free shipping as well as my purchase was over a hundred dollars. Mark was super helpful. Thanks Review by HA (Posted on 11/1/2016)
Great Targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
Purchased a set of varying sizes 12" to 3" and strung them in an array. Lots of fun. Targets show no damage after repeated hits with my M1A 7.62x51. Very happy with purchase. Referred a friend. Review by Larry S (Posted on 11/1/2016)
Nice target
Quality
Price
Shipping
Well made with consistent size bolt holes. 45acp, 38, 44 mag only make a lead mark at 12 yards. Seems like they will last forever with handguns. Review by Eric (Posted on 9/17/2016)
Don't hesitate
Quality
Price
Shipping
If your thinking about steel targets, by far, these are the best deal around. I did lots of research before making my purchase. Shootinngsteel7 makes the highest quality, lowest prices steel targets available. I've gotten several hundred rounds on target and they are perfect. I would go as far as to say they are commercial quality. Highly recommended! Review by Nammac (Posted on 9/9/2016)
Very happy.
Quality
Price
Shipping
This was my first AR500 target purchase. I was happy with the price, and the shipping. I have shot a few hundred rounds on 9mm and 17hmr at it and it's holding up extremely well. I plan on moving it out to 150 yards and shooting it with my AR using 64 gr softpoints, and my 260 remington even further. I will purchase more as the funds allow me. Review by Bowers (Posted on 8/14/2016)
Great stuff!
Quality
Price
Shipping
I will admit, I have severely abused this targets. I set up 4 of them in a 3-gun match at about 70 yards and made 50 shooters hit the each twice!!! Some shooting .308 and most shooting .223. The were only a few dimples but I expect nothing less. No major problems with the surface. The cool thing is I will get many matches out of these gongs before I have to replace them. And yes I will continue to mistreat them. Review by 3GMD (Posted on 8/5/2016)
Great Product
Quality
Price
Shipping
The ordering was really fast! I placed my order late in the day on Wednesday and the targets were on the front porch Friday mid-day! Packaging was superb. I will be ordering more! The facts sheet was very informative in choosing the correct thickness. Review by Grimm Dick (Posted on 7/27/2016)
Great for practice
Quality
Price
Shipping
I like using this gong to get ready for hunting season. It's great when making sure your rifle is shooting where you think it is. No need to stop and look through a spotting scope. If you hear a "ding" you got a hit. It is thick enough to withstand anything I throw at it (including 556 and 308) and still resonates loudly. I think the machining is really nice, too, the edges are nicely cut and there are no sharp burs. I love the discounts for multiple purchases and free shipping. Hard to ask for more. Review by Dan (Posted on 7/24/2016)

Items 1 to 20 of 172 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 9

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: 10" AR500 GONG 3/8"