NEW! STEEL CHALLENGE STAGES CLICK TO S​EE SAVE 20% WITH CODE CHALLENGE

Click to view full size image.

10" AR500 GONG 3/8"

• Lasts forever with handgun ammo

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET HANGERS (not included)

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $48.07

Special Price $34.61

• Buy 2 for $29.13 each and save 16%
  • Buy 3 for $28.55 each and save 18%
  • Buy 10 for $27.69 each and save 20%

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ + +
Price for all selected : $147.92

1.    This item10" AR500 GONG 3/8"
  2.    RUBBER TARGET HANGING STRAPS 12"
  3.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 10"
  4.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 8.6lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 10" Gongs are a great value for the cost. Medium size is great for taking with you to the range, but still has a loud report.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (189)
Great gong.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Super fast shipping, well made incredibly hard gongs. Expect them to last. Bonus small gong sent with order. Will buy more products from this company. Review by Gordon 3 (Posted on 8/30/2017)
Great quality, price and fast shipping
Quality
Price
Shipping
I bought five of plates for a steel challenge type event. I was amazed first at how fast they shipped, I received them in three days. Second, I was amazed at the quality of workmanship. The surfaces were smooth the edges uniform and the bolt holes easily fit a 1/2 " bolt. They worked great for the event. I was so pleased with the targets I bought eight 4" plates the following week. I will recommend ST7 to my shooting friends. Review by Pat (Posted on 8/26/2017)
Great steel targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
I have been out blasting these 10" gongs with different calibers of handguns, and they are showing no wear at all. Need to move on to rifles at 100 yards. I would expect that these are going to last a lifetime, and pass them on to my children to blast at after that!!! Super fast shipping, and packaged well. Review by Scott (Posted on 8/15/2017)
Great Targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
Do youself a favor and get these targets from Shooting targets7. Well make smooth and clean cutting. Review by Paulie Be. (Posted on 8/12/2017)
Great Target, Fast Shipping
Quality
Price
Shipping
Bought 2 of these, a 10" bullseye and the target stand for a company outing. Ten of us shooting pistols, .22 thru .45 and everything in between, over a thousand rounds. Not a mark on the plates. Spray on some more paint and they look unused. Shipped to CA in five days. I did feel sorry for the delivery guy, as the box had the plates, chains, hanging kits and replacement parts (didn't need to replace anything on this outing). Plan to use with my 5.56 when I find a place with a little more range. Two of the shooters at the outing plan on buying. Worth every penny. Review by FTC (Posted on 8/3/2017)
Great product
Quality
Price
Shipping
The product was as I expected, very high-quality. And the shipping was as good as there is anywhere around super fast. I also checked pricing from many other suppliers and this was the best there was. Plus it was free shipping. Review by Texas Slick Willy (Posted on 7/9/2017)
Great quality and price. Love shooting this target!
Quality
Price
Shipping
This target is very fun to shoot. I have it hanging from a Shepard's hook using the rubber straps. Works great! Review by Kevin (Posted on 7/3/2017)
Great company and product
Quality
Price
Shipping
These 3/8 10" gongs are perfect for tactical training. They shipped super fast. Just a wipe and a can of paint I was good to go. I built 4 stands for these targets and the total cost was just a little more than one store bought setup. Review by Brian (Posted on 6/27/2017)
Can't wait to shoot it!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Shipping was super fast! Good quality cut. Just wiped off with a rag and painted it. Chain installation easy and fast. Can't wait to hang this up and throw lead at it! Review by Huskerhunter68 (Posted on 6/23/2017)
Great targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
I purchased three 3/8 x 10 inch gongs from ST7, and I absolutely love them. They're high quality, and better than other steel targets that I have purchased. I'm using 168 grain SMK's in .308 win with 45 grains of Varget pushing them. At 300 yds, they really dent all of the other targets I've used in the past. These hold up exceedingly well in comparison. Only a slight dimple, and no disfiguration. At 400 yards it only takes the paint off. It takes a little cleaning to get the paint to lay down right, but doing so is well worth the effort. After shooting a few rounds it only takes a quick re-spray to cover and you're ready to shoot again. The shipping was free, and much faster than I was planning on. They got here a full two days before the tracking info said they would. I've recommended these to all of my shooting buddies, and plan on buying more myself as I expand my range. Review by Doug (Posted on 6/14/2017)
Great Value
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great Value and Fast Shipping. Review by ds (Posted on 5/31/2017)
Great gongs
Quality
Price
Shipping
My customers love them and order even more afterwards. Review by LynxCAT (Posted on 5/10/2017)
Quality target with great customer service
Quality
Price
Shipping
Had an all-around great experience with ST7. Quick shipping, and great product that will last for years. Review by PR (Posted on 5/10/2017)
Great plates!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Building steel challenge course for our church response team. Once a quarter practice keeps us on target. Review by Rick (Posted on 4/6/2017)
Fast shipping, great quality, and puts fun into shooting.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Fast shipping. I bought five of the 3/8 inch ten inch plates and hung them from 18 inch long chains from one 10 foot 2x4. They have 6 inches of space between them and they are painted white. The resounding gonglike noise is reassuring. Shooting left to right and timing yourself is fun pistol practice. Review by Bob (Posted on 4/4/2017)
Excellent target, very hard steel, durable and well made
Quality
Price
Shipping
painting was relatively easy, dryed quickly, laser cut edges (not torch cut like some) provide smother snag free target. After 200+ assorted brand 223 rem./556 Nato hits( so far) @ 110 to 175 yards out...(hanging from saw horse on chains)...NO dents, dings or any obvious damage to front or back...this again with ammos of various brands including some Wolf/ Tulammo & American Eagle.
Bullets are deflected either downwards (my 22lr shots) or some actually as the online video shows...splatter on impact...i notes some paint gone on my saw horse legs which were about 18" to the right and left of the target.
Good loud "gong"...very happy so far
Review by DTAG (Posted on 4/3/2017)
Great Product
Quality
Price
Shipping
It's AR500 and readily available. The difference is that shootingtargets7 offers excellent customer service with fast, free shipping, an informative website, competitive pricing and quality accessories to mount & hang. Review by Mike (Posted on 4/1/2017)
Great gong for rifles and pistols
Quality
Price
Shipping
I took my recent purchases from ShootingTargets 7 to the range this past weekend (Mounting Kit, 8" 1/4 gong, 10" 3/8 gong, and the medium T post mount) and had a great time. We shot rifles at 100 yards (.223 at the 3/8 gong and 22lr at the 1/4 gong) and pistols at 10 yards and all of the products worked well, and provided a lot of enjoyment. We look forward to many more range trips with this setup! My buddy who was along for the trip is planning on buying the same setup, and I had 2 other members at the range ask where I bought them! I highly recommend these products! Review by Great rifle gong (Posted on 3/7/2017)
Awesome
Quality
Price
Shipping
These targets are awesome and shipping was very fast. I will be purchasing more in the future. Review by Ken (Posted on 2/12/2017)
Great Product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Quality product. I've seen others that were more expensive and not as well made. Fast shipping. I'll be a repeat customer!

Thanks
Review by Eyeguy (Posted on 1/27/2017)

Items 1 to 20 of 189 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 10