Click to view full size image.

8" AR500 GONG 1/2"

• Lasts forever with rifles & correct use

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET HANGERS (not included)

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $44.91

Special Price $32.35

• Buy 2 for $30.76 each and save 5%
  • Buy 3 for $26.69 each and save 18%
  • Buy 10 for $25.89 each and save 20%

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ + +
Price for all selected : $147.44

1.    This item8" AR500 GONG 1/2"
  2.    RUBBER TARGET HANGING STRAPS
  3.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 8"
  4.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 7.3lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 8" Gongs are a great low cost way to get into steel targets. Smaller size but still sounds great.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (200)
If you don't want the gong to jump a lot when shooting pistol a 1/2" thick 8" gong is the smallest target to go with.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Many select their gongs based on will it survive what I shoot and then on how much it will cost. This may not be the right approach. I shoot slow fire pistol bullseye and don't wish to have the target jump a lot after being hit. After purchasing several of ShootingTargets7 thinner and small gongs I discovered a 1/2" thick 8" gong is the minimum size for 38 and 9mm with the target settling to a reasonable degree within 15 sec (longer for 45 ACP). The down side is at 8" in diameter I have to stand back 30+ yds.
##Marks note: Our new rubber straps GREATLY improve this and targets jump around much less. Use 2 sets for even more stability.
Review by Greg (Posted on 5/12/2017)
Great target
Quality
Price
Shipping
I enjoy this target for lots of reasons. The quality, price, and shipping are just top-notch! I love the instant feedback you receive with shooting steel targets. I'll buy from Shooting Targets 7 again! Review by Patrick (Posted on 5/8/2017)
Happy with steel
Quality
Price
Shipping
Target has stood up nicely to a lot of 100yrd .223 & .308 shooting. Review by AMGgunner (Posted on 5/4/2017)
Great quality at an affordable price
Quality
Price
Shipping
Has functioned admirably without signs of wear or distortion. Review by JD (Posted on 5/2/2017)
Excellent!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Fast shipping, great price, amazing quality. Love it!! Review by Jason (Posted on 4/15/2017)
I'd recommend this target
Quality
Price
Shipping
Good product
Great service and shipping
Review by Eric (Posted on 4/10/2017)
GREAT quality stuff
Quality
Price
Shipping
These will be filling our "backyard", quality is outstanding but follow the guidelines for distance when shooting! Ask my husband about his nice new scar on his forehead!! Review by Beth from Bard (Posted on 4/2/2017)
Great products and service
Quality
Price
Shipping
I bought these a 10" and 8" gong for my local gun range along with the target stand and mounting kit. Very easy to set up and manufactured from quality materials. Review by Splat169 (Posted on 3/30/2017)
Terrific up to 50 cal
Quality
Price
Shipping
Awesome. Hit it at 200 yds w a 50 big and didn't leave a mark. It did manager to bend my nails and propel it 20 feet past the target stand!!! Awesome awesome awesome. Chain kits are great too! Review by Jason meekhof (Posted on 2/25/2017)
Great product
Quality
Price
Shipping
First time buying a steel target. Used it for pistol shooting, so it didn't get used very much! (bought it to use for training myself better trigger control. Can't hit the barn from inside the barn with a handgun, so hoping this target will help me improve my shooting.) Review by kamakaziollie (Posted on 2/14/2017)
Awesome Targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
Beautiful, indestructible target. Extremely happy with purchase. These targets have really made a difference in target shooting. Immediate response for hits is awesome. Read website info prior to ordering. Tons of information. I bought targets that are more than I need for what I am shooting at them. Website gives you a graph to determine what targets you need. I read after ordering. A+++++ Review by Larry (Posted on 2/11/2017)
Very Happy
Quality
Price
Shipping
Excellent product at an unbeatable price with super fast shipping.....I will be buying many more in the near future. Review by S.Davis (Posted on 1/20/2017)
Great company!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great company to do business with. Fast shipment as well. Would recommended. Review by JED (Posted on 12/25/2016)
Nice
Quality
Price
Shipping
Recieved this item quickly after ordering and we have had a lot of fun with it as well others we ordered. We will be purchasing more in the future Review by Steve (Posted on 11/22/2016)
Nice product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Webeat the hell out of our targets the day we got them with 223/5.56 at 100yrds we tried to blow holes in them, unsuccessful so unfortunately we won't need any more for awhile Review by Mattdtrue (Posted on 11/21/2016)
Great Plate
Quality
Price
Shipping
Will be ordering more soon. Review by TBarge (Posted on 11/20/2016)
Awesome target
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great quality steel. Shipping was much faster than I expected Review by Zstarr (Posted on 11/15/2016)
8"Gong and mounting kit.
Quality
Price
Shipping
I purchased the 8" Gong and mounting kit.On initial inspection all parts were there and high quality.The Gong itself was well made,even lines holes were well place and Gong had no really sharp edges.I shot it with the 6.5Cm,7.62 X 39,.223 and 308.Gong held up well.I mounted it on a metal sawhorse.Great product and I intend to order another..Shooting Targets folk s are very fast in answering questions and customer service is very good. Review by madmike (Posted on 11/12/2016)
Gongs & Torso
Quality
Price
Shipping
Good product at a good price, with great service. The business Trifecta. Review by John (Posted on 10/16/2016)
Outstanding
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great targets at a great price - shipping was fast. Beat the competition by a mile. Review by tparring (Posted on 10/10/2016)

Items 1 to 20 of 200 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 10

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: 8" AR500 GONG 1/2"