Click to view full size image.

6" AR500 GONG 1/2"

• Lasts forever with rifles & correct use

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET MOUNTING KIT (not included)

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $28.56

Special Price $20.57

• Buy 2 for $19.56 each and save 5%
  • Buy 3 for $16.97 each and save 18%
  • Buy 10 for $16.46 each and save 20%

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ +
Price for all selected : $124.97

1.    This item6" AR500 GONG 1/2"
  2.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 6"
  3.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 4.2lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Small size is great for skill shots or settling arguments with friends.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (159)
Great gong
Quality
Price
Shipping
love shooting steel Review by bigtree56 (Posted on 9/25/2017)
very well made.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great product very happy with them Review by David (Posted on 9/4/2017)
great
Quality
Price
Shipping
Nice gongs and nice price. Thank you!
1/2" - 4" and 6"
Review by mandruch (Posted on 8/4/2017)
Great target and price
Quality
Price
Shipping
Purchased 1/2" thickness so that the target swings less when hit. Perfect for 9mm and 5.56 M193 at 100 and 200 yards. No ring when hit, but you can hear the impact.

Attached with rubber target hanging straps.
Review by Zatoichi (Posted on 7/30/2017)
Fantastic
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great product at a great price, fast shipping.
I would recommend any and all products to anyone. Buy with confidence that they will exceed your expectations.
Review by Opie (Posted on 6/19/2017)
Steel is for you.
Quality
Price
Shipping
You won't know why you waited do long to buy ar 500. Review by Single stack (Posted on 6/15/2017)
Excellent Product- So much fun
Quality
Price
Shipping
I bought this product with a few other size. Everything came fast and was well made. I had so much fun at the shooting range Review by Scott (Posted on 6/14/2017)
6" 1/2" ar500
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great product and fast shipping! Review by Labanks (Posted on 6/13/2017)
Exceeded expectations
Quality
Price
Shipping
Absolutely love the 6" gong. Used this past weekend with neighbor and had a blast shooting it with 9MM all the way up to 45-70 and 300 Win Mag. No dimples. Worked as advertised. Review by Mike (Posted on 5/31/2017)
Great targets!
Quality
Price
Shipping
I am an NRA instructor and have tried other targets. These are the best - quality, price and longevity! Review by Dave (Posted on 5/22/2017)
Great Product!!!
Quality
Price
Shipping
I could not ask for anything better. They arrived earlier than expected and precision cut! I will definitely be buying more. Review by Wade T. (Posted on 4/23/2017)
Awesome product
Quality
Price
Shipping
I have a back yard rang. And these steel targets are the best part. Review by Redman (Posted on 4/20/2017)
Really good target.
Quality
Price
Shipping
This six inch target is the perfect challenge at 200 yards. It has held up to my 308 and 300 win mag. Very satisfied. Review by Casey (Posted on 4/16/2017)
Best Value
Quality
Price
Shipping
ST7's targets are by far the best I have seen. The AR500 plate offers the best resistance to the rounds I shoot. The customer satisfaction and assistance when needed go a long way to make this the best place to buy your targets.
God Bless America
Review by FLD40 (Posted on 4/12/2017)
Exceeded Expectations
Quality
Price
Shipping
This product exceeded all of my expectations for quality. , durability, appearance, and functionality. I really could not expect more from the target. I have never had a better online shopping experience. I was notified it was shipped the same day I placed the order. I could not find a better price and I am really impressed the Company. I think I have found my steel shooting targets heaven. I give the company and target a 5 + star rating. Review by tony (Posted on 4/8/2017)
Very Pleased – Came Back for More
Quality
Price
Shipping
I bought this gong along with a few other sized gongs, mounting kits, stencils, and a T-Post kit. The prices were great and it arrived quicker than I was expecting. I stenciled the targets, installed the mounting kits and set up my range in under an hour. My wife and I spent an entire afternoon shooting these targets and they held up perfectly. I love the sound these things make when I hit them with my AR. I am extremely pleased with the quality of these gongs. I just came back to buy some more! I will be recommending this site to my friends. Keep up the great work! Review by Brian (Posted on 2/22/2017)
very nice!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Nice clean cut edges. Washed with dish soap first to remove oil. Painted white first then high visibility yellow. Review by Mike (Posted on 2/20/2017)
great steel targets! phone personality not the warmest
Quality
Price
Shipping
First steel targets i have ever bought! great looking product. havent shot yet. read provided book by seller. very clean and professional looking product. would love a warmer person answering calls. Review by charles (Posted on 2/14/2017)
Great Steel
Quality
Price
Shipping
Steel been great only shot 6" with 223,308,6.5 Creedmoore at 200yrds hanging on fence in WY snow deep in desert.painted a 2' dot on it with spray paint in a pvc coupler,just take a marker to cover hits.Snow ever melts here will try larger ones at long range to 1000 yrds.Great steel no dents! Review by Rockey (Posted on 1/21/2017)
Excellent
Quality
Price
Shipping
Everything about the company and product is top notch.
Unbeatable price fast shipping and already have my eye on several more targets
Review by Stacy (Posted on 1/11/2017)

Items 1 to 20 of 159 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 8