Click to view full size image.

4" AR500 GONG 1/2"

• Lasts forever with rifles & correct use

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET HANGERS (not included)

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $14.73

Special Price $11.75

• Buy 2 for $11.17 each and save 5%
  • Buy 3 for $9.69 each and save 18%
  • Buy 10 for $9.40 each and save 20%

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ +
Price for all selected : $114.20

1.    This item4" AR500 GONG 1/2"
  2.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 4"
  3.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 2.0lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 4" Gongs are a great low cost way to get into steel targets. Small size is great for skill shots or settling arguments with friends.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (199)
Good gong
Quality
Price
Shipping
Love shooting steel Review by bigtree56 (Posted on 9/25/2017)
Great gong!
Quality
Price
Shipping
All the gongs from Shooting Targets 7 are excellent. Easily set up gongs in various sizes at different distances for practice, challenge, and competitions. Review by James (Posted on 8/10/2017)
Great quality item. Made in the USA. Would most likely do business again.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great quality item. Made in the USA. Would most likely do business again. Review by JHS (Posted on 8/4/2017)
Well made target and great price/service.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Went with 1/2" thickness for the added weight so that the target swings less after being hit. Perfect for 9mm and 5.56 M193 at 100 and 200 yards.

Steel does not ring when hit, but you can hear the impact even at 100 and 200 yards.

Attached to stand with rubber target hanging straps and hardware from Shooting Targets 7. Since this target is small, edge strikes can happen. A top edge strike will send bullet fragments into rubber strap and damage/cut the strap. Keep extra straps with you at the range.
Review by Zatoichi (Posted on 7/30/2017)
Great product
Quality
Price
Shipping
I recommend these without hesitation. They are as advertised and a great value. Review by MtFixit (Posted on 7/13/2017)
Great product !!!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great product , holds up to any caliber I own.
I use it at closer range when I can't go the rifle range to practice.
Review by Brandon (Posted on 7/9/2017)
Excellent
Quality
Price
Shipping
Excellent shipping, used the targets, Found out I need more practice. I guess that is why I bought them. LOL. I really like the targets, you know right away if you hit them. Sure beats paper targets! Review by Jerry (Posted on 7/8/2017)
Great price for product
Quality
Price
Shipping
I like shooting steel, this is excellent Review by DRPP (Posted on 7/8/2017)
Wife loved it too
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great target shipped faster than I thought and will last a very long time at 1/2 inch Review by Jef (Posted on 7/7/2017)
Great targets! Great selection! Great company! will buy again!!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great place for us target nuts! Review by Rcfoster (Posted on 6/9/2017)
A fine product for the price
Quality
Price
Shipping
I can't wait to go to the range and try 'gong-ing' this target. I bought the heaviest with two mouse-ears for ease of hanging and (I think) less oscillations one I hit the target. Thanks so much for a superior product that, I think, will serve me well at the range. Review by Long-ranger shooter Bob (Posted on 6/1/2017)
Excellent value purchase
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great targets for the price. Shipping remained in one piece despite the weight. 1/2" is too much for .22cal but sufficient for .40 and .223 cal. Review by John (Posted on 5/6/2017)
Great product- great price!
Quality
Price
Shipping
I was VERY pleased with the targets. I ordered them on a Tuesday and had them by Friday. Great packaging, they were all wrapped up and arrived in perfect shape.

Easy to hang on a shepherds hook or on a chain to a saw horse. These targets give you immediate feedback on your shooting. I can't recommend them enough!
Review by Andrew (Posted on 5/4/2017)
Love the small size. Really makes you focus on your shooting skills.
Quality
Price
Shipping
I recommend this product to others Review by Dvcm27 (Posted on 4/22/2017)
Excellent Plates
Quality
Price
Shipping
A very good product at a good price and fast shipping. Thank you! Review by Jim (Posted on 4/17/2017)
Great product and service
Quality
Price
Shipping
Mark and Nicole made our shooting weekend a huge success. The product is excellent (design, quality, durability) and so was the service. The 4" works really well for a more challenging handgun target at 10-15 yards. The 1/2" has a lot of weight which is a good thing. I may buy more in the 8" size. Review by Dave (Posted on 4/11/2017)
Great Company
Quality
Price
Shipping
Good prices on high quality steel! They also have fast shipping and good customer service. I have already ordered a larger 3/8 in plate that a 30-06 can't scratch. Review by Reloader9 (Posted on 4/10/2017)
Great addition
Quality
Price
Shipping
Came free when I bought the Torso Target. What a company.Great prices on products and they still throw in a bonus target! Review by timothy steven (Posted on 4/8/2017)
Excellent in every way!
Quality
Price
Shipping
I don't normally write reviews, but when you receive a product/service/attention to detail this great, it warrants a review. The quality of the product is absolutely amazing. Even more impressive is the overall service. My targets came in packaged in one box which I was glad for, but were packaged seperatley which kept oil from getting all over my other items. Many others may have just thrown all your targets in a box and let it ride for free shipping. Not shootingtargets7. I thank you all for the great products and service! Review by Wilderness (Posted on 4/4/2017)
A++++
Quality
Price
Shipping
Finally got my targets hung & had a chance to shoot.. First shot with a 17hmr at 75 yards.. Did absolutely nothing to targets.. Tried 22lr, 223 & 357 sig.. Everytime.. Target took it & only chipped my paint.. Absolutely will be buying more.. THANKS
Review by Great product (Posted on 3/30/2017)

Items 1 to 20 of 199 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 10

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: 4" AR500 GONG 1/2"