Click to view full size image.

10" AR500 GONG 1/2"

• Lasts forever with rifles & correct use

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET HANGERS (not included)

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $64.92

Special Price $46.75

• Buy 2 for $44.46 each and save 5%
  • Buy 3 for $38.57 each and save 18%
  • Buy 10 for $37.40 each and save 20%

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ + +
Price for all selected : $162.69

1.    This item10" AR500 GONG 1/2"
  2.    RUBBER TARGET HANGING STRAPS
  3.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 10"
  4.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 11.3lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 10" Gongs are a great value for the cost. Medium size is great for taking with you to the range, but still has a loud report.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (159)
Perfectly Fine Product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Never have bought or shot gongs before. Shipping was fast. Gongs are lots of fun to shoot. I have nothing to compare it to but these gongs meet my expectations. Pitted a little bit at 100 yrds with AR15. Ammo said it should have dropped below rating of gongs but that may be my fault not the gongs. I am very critical and would only rate a 5 if they absolutely blew my expectations out of the water. Review by Lethies91 (Posted on 8/9/2017)
Great buy and lots of fun
Quality
Price
Shipping
Bought a set of these about 6 months ago and love them. Easy to deal with, easy to spray paint in between shooting rounds and good quality. Great fun for pistol shooting. Review by Guy (Posted on 4/30/2017)
Great product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great product. Great price. Fast shipping
Review by Clif (Posted on 2/21/2017)
Once again perfect.
Quality
Price
Shipping
This is my fourth target I have bought and these are well worth the money. Review by JP (Posted on 2/14/2017)
Awesome Targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
Beautiful, indestructible target. Extremely happy with purchase. These targets have really made a difference in target shooting. Immediate response for hits is awesome. Read website info prior to ordering. Tons of information. I bought targets that are more than I need for what I am shooting at them. Website gives you a graph to determine what targets you need. I read after ordering. A+++++ Review by Larry (Posted on 2/11/2017)
Awesome!!! The Best !!!!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Ordered the 10" ar500 1/2 disc. Received it unbelievably fast. We shoot 5.56 and 308 hunting loads at 100yds offhand. We practice twice a week for up coming matches. Target holds up incredibly well. This target should last my lifetime. Plus a VETERAN owed company. That sealed the deal for me. #supportaveteran Review by REZ (Posted on 2/8/2017)
good
Quality
Price
Shipping
Have not used it yet, seems very sturdy. Review by mike p (Posted on 1/31/2017)
Excellent product!
Quality
Price
Shipping
I have one of these set up permanently at the 100 yard rifle range at my club. It lasts much longer than any other steel gong I have used. It endured thousands of rounds before it finally cracked. much longer than any other target. Review by MCSC (Posted on 1/30/2017)
Excellent products, great serivce
Quality
Price
Shipping
I love my 10 inch gong. I have ordered many products from ST7, but this gong is my favorite to date. Extreme quality and reliable service is what keeps bringing me back. Strongly recommend the products and company. I'll be back. Review by Andrew (Posted on 1/23/2017)
Excellent products, great service
Quality
Price
Shipping
I love my 10 inch gong. I have ordered many products from ST7, but this gong is my favorite to date. Extreme quality and reliable service is what keeps bringing me back. Strongly recommend the products and company. I'll be back. Review by Andrew (Posted on 1/23/2017)
Great shipping and solid looking plate
Quality
Price
Shipping
So I have yet to shoot my steel yet but it seems to be of high quality. The shipping was great and the product not to pricey though I do wish the half inch steel was cheaper Review by The lurking jim (Posted on 1/22/2017)
Very Happy
Quality
Price
Shipping
Excellent product at an unbeatable price with super fast shipping.....I will be buying many more in the near future. Review by S.Davis (Posted on 1/20/2017)
Great
Quality
Price
Shipping
Price is right, shipping is fast. We shot this at approx 65 yards with .22 up to 300 blackout, a couple small dents on the front side from the 300, but nothing else from the 5.56 and below. Review by Chris (Posted on 12/8/2016)
10" gong
Quality
Price
Shipping
Awesome product. Great quality , fast shipping. Verry happy with this product. I will order up more. To complete my range. Thanks a million Review by 1911guy (Posted on 12/7/2016)
Excellent Workmanship and Shipping
Quality
Price
Shipping
Have not used them yet but they look like an excellent product. Review by DJ (Posted on 11/26/2016)
BEST GONG
Quality
Price
Shipping
Excellent Quality and excellent price and shipping. Excellent Veteran owned business! Review by Chachee (Posted on 11/15/2016)
test
Quality
Price
Shipping
you could use these to make a bullet proof wall Review by master of pain (Posted on 10/11/2016)
good value
Quality
Price
Shipping
Quality product for a great price.
Best value I've found for this kind of target.
Review by flaymeofudun (Posted on 9/29/2016)
Top quality
Quality
Price
Shipping
Quality workmanship awesome pricing and excellent service Review by Zman (Posted on 9/24/2016)
Shooting Steel!
Quality
Price
Shipping
First off, pricing was very reasonable and shipping was incredibly fast! I was eagerly surprised how fast I received my targets. After mounting the targets they have been hit with .17hmr, .22LR, 9mm, .40S&W, 45acp and it blew the paint off and was still smooth as it was new. However, I was a bit disappointed when I shot the 1/2" AR500 gong with .308 Winchester. I hit my target with 2 rounds @ exactly 250 yards and the target did have pitting with each round even though the round should have been moving much slower than the advertised <2850 fps. No more .308 for my targets. I haven't had the chance, but I'm just praying .223 does not do the same at 200-500 yard range!

#Marks note 99% of the time we hear this people are shooting Russian Silver Tips or Wolf ammo, both of these rounds have steel in them and are will pit the targets.
Review by ER (Posted on 9/7/2016)

Items 1 to 20 of 159 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 8

Write Your Own Review