##NOTICE## Save 20% on 46100 gongs in our Bargain Bin! ### CLICK FOR DETAILS ###!

Click to view full size image.

4" AR500 GONG 3/8"

• Lasts forever with handgun ammo

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET HANGERS (not included)

SKU: GONG-4-375

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $15.81

Special Price $11.97

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

Frequently bought together

+ +
Price for all selected : $61.27

1.    This item4" AR500 GONG 3/8"
  2.    RUBBER STRAPS 12" +HARDWARE
  3.    F24 FOLDING 2x4 STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 1.5lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 4" Gongs are a great low cost way to get into ar500 steel targets. Small size is great for skill shots or settling arguments with friends.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (280)
Would buy again!
Quality
Price
Shipping
I was very pleased with my purchase, Quality price and shipping were great. This was my first steel purchase and I feel it was well worth it. No pitting at 100 yds.following the ballistic advice. If i had a con it would be the mounting kit. While they were perfect for mounting they were less perfect to being shot. Granted you are supposed to be hitting the target but two chains were shot and the links were destroyed. (.223 & 5.56 at 100 yds) Thinking about using rubber straps. Overall though a very positive purchase Review by Dad (Posted on 8/9/2019)
Disappointed
Quality
Price
Shipping
I was very satisfied with my first purchase from your company…quality, price and shipping were excellent. Upon receiving my second order, I was surprised to see the quality of cutting was so poor. I had to remove dross and BBs and grind off sharp edges. It looked like the targets were cut with an oxygen-acetylene torch. I tried to attach pictures but the review format does not allow. I will be glad to send pictures via email to verify my review. Review by Rick (Posted on 7/16/2019)
Exceeded expectations
Quality
Price
Shipping
This was my first steel purchase. I wasn’t sure what to expect. I’m blown away at the quality and performance of these targets. There is no better price on the internet and the shipping came quick! Review by Big (Posted on 7/14/2019)
No need for spoting scope
Quality
Price
Shipping
this is my 2nd order, super price, super product, super service. I use for long range with my 6.5 C/M. No more need for spotting scope, steel is hung from chain. When you miss nothing moves, at impact it dances. I have several ranging from 2" thru 8". I can not find anything that beats these in price, quality, and versatility . Review by Michael(Frog) (Posted on 6/19/2019)
Such a deal!!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Got this one as a freebie cause I bought on a holiday!! And just like all the other ones, it’s awesome! Painted up sweet with the stencil. Life is good!! Trying to figure out a way to mount it underneath the torso target . Give em a nutsack!! I’ll let ya know how works out!! I’m sure I will be a hit !! Review by Joseph (Posted on 6/6/2019)
ST7 Rocks!!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Shooting Targets 7.com is the best deal for steel on the net. Period!! Review by Joe (Posted on 5/23/2019)
Free Targets Are The Best
Quality
Price
Shipping
I received this target as a free bee for purchasing other targets. Of course it is top of the line quality AR500 steel. The price is right and for free you cannot get a better target on the planet. Review by John (Posted on 5/10/2019)
Incredible quality.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Quality product for good price. Quick shipping and excellent customer service Review by George (Posted on 5/10/2019)
Fantastic quality, great price
Quality
Price
Shipping
These targets are great. I have 200+ rounds of 9mm on a 3/8" target and there is hardly any wear. Also the targets are cheaper here on the website than on Amazon, even with shipping. Review by Jeff (Posted on 5/7/2019)
awesome quality targets, great service.
Quality
Price
Shipping
2nd order and i'll be back for more, great company. Review by Blizzbeard (Posted on 4/20/2019)
Great target at the price
Quality
Price
Shipping
Nice target, good price and speedy delivery Review by JEFF (Posted on 4/7/2019)
Quick shooting
Quality
Price
Shipping
Hang up ten in a row, load up your pistol mag and have fun. Great for a buddy challenge or a new shooter introduction. Review by Randy (Posted on 4/7/2019)
Second Purchase Thumbs Up
Quality
Price
Shipping
This is the my second purchase from shootingtargets7 and I am again completely satisfied with my purchase. Review by IdahoWill (Posted on 4/5/2019)
Worth it!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Another very good product at good prices and fast shipping! Thank you! Review by James A. (Posted on 4/4/2019)
Perfect
Quality
Price
Shipping
Exactly what I needed at a great price and shipped fast! Definitely going to order again! Review by Taylor (Posted on 2/16/2019)
Awesome store.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Super fast shipping and good quality ar500. Review by Jorge (Posted on 2/3/2019)
Fun target
Quality
Price
Shipping
I added a couple of these to complement my target selection that includes bullseyes and gongs. It is fun to watch them dance. Mark's product and service just can't be beat.

I color code the chains on my targets to be able to identify the thickness from a distance. I have 3/16" to 1/2" thick targets and want everyone that shoots at my range to be safe, have targets that are reactive and not destroy thinner targets with large caliber bullets.
Review by William (Posted on 1/15/2019)
Good Quality
Quality
Price
Shipping
I like these targets. I would buy them again. Review by 1Siktkt (Posted on 1/7/2019)
Happy Customer
Quality
Price
Shipping
We set the 4" gong target up so we can shoot at distances of 50, 100, and 150 feet with our 22 rifles. It wasn't long and we were creating games and having a great time listening to the target's feedback. Great product. Review by Jim (Posted on 1/5/2019)
My only regret is not buying these sooner!
Quality
Price
Shipping
I bought an 8", two 6", one 4", two 3", and two 2" gongs over a labor day sale these guys had going on. Shipping was fast and I received everything I ordered. I didn't get a chance to shoot them until right before deer season and then I only used the 8" for practice with my 10mm for deer hunting. It worked awesome, (should've gotten a 10" or 12"...) the sound and action of the plate getting smacked by a 200gr out the 10mm was very satisfying. Now I didn't get to do much more shooting until last weekend. A buddy and I shot his 45 and my 10mm again, and again it was a blast. Then we busted out the ruger 10/22's. With 4 targets hanging off a homemade rebar support, (6", 4", and two 2 inches,) we blasted several hundred's of rounds keeping them swinging and "blocking" the other guy by hitting the target and getting it to swing before he could hit it. By far the most fun, (and productive), shooting I've done in several years. Will definitely be buying more.
(Seriously starting to grin just thinking about our shoot off with the .22s and those plates!)
Review by Love shooting in MN (Posted on 12/26/2018)

Items 1 to 20 of 280 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 14
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: 4" AR500 GONG 3/8"