Click to view full size image.

16" AR500 GONG 3/8"

• Finest 3/8" thick genuine Ar500 steel

• CNC LASER CUT for amazing cut quality

• Big target rings loudly and moves when hit

• Designed for use with our TARGET HANGERS (not included)

Must be shipped to a physical address
(no PO boxes)

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $140.15

Special Price $88.30

• Buy 2 for $83.89 each and save 5%
  • Buy 3 for $72.85 each and save 18%
  • Buy 10 for $70.64 each and save 20%

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ +
Price for all selected : $200.05

1.    This item16" AR500 GONG 3/8"
  2.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 16"
  3.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 20.6lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Shooters love our big 16" targets, they are our loudest targets. If you want to have the biggest and the best, this is the target for you.

Weighs an impressive 21 lbs and has big beefy mounting ears with 1/2" holes

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (65)
Nothing but good things!
Quality
Price
Shipping
I was skeptical about my purchase since I hadn't shot a steel target yet, but after some educating on the target selection page, I chose this one and it is awesome. At 200 yards it clearly pings loud enough to hear even with ear protection. I'm glad I went with this one instead of a thicker plate. Review by Angel (Posted on 11/20/2017)
Best Deal Possible
Quality
Price
Shipping
These gongs are additional targets for my long range rifle practice. I have purchased many steel targets and ST7 is without question the best. They are clean smooth and super tough. Others I purchased were not even close to ST7 quality. So beware of others. I have five other gongs from ST7 that been shot thousands of times over the last three years and show extremely little wear. Review by Wyoming Huckleberry (Posted on 10/26/2017)
Great target!
Quality
Price
Shipping
This target is great for getting your sight settings at longer distances and there is no greater sound when you connect with this gong at 1000+ yrds. Review by Adam (Posted on 10/18/2017)
Customer driven company with a quality product.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Quality product that makes a loud ring which is easy to hear at 100 yds. Mark is very informative and easy to work with, Fast shipping and accurate billing. Review by Quickster (Posted on 9/8/2017)
16" AR500 Target
Quality
Price
Shipping
Fast shipping and great product. Shot it with 223, 556, and 7.62x39 @ 100 yards. Instant audible and visual feedback (I can see it and hear it) with every hit. Of course, there are splatter marks left with each it, but they are not pittings, so the target remains sound. Review by Eric (Posted on 7/23/2017)
I Support Veteran Owned Businesses!
Quality
Price
Shipping
This 16 inch Gong makes a great sound that you can easily hear from 250 yards or more. Lots of fun blasting it with AR15's and Ak's! It makes a great 100 yard pistol target also. Of course I enjoy Shooting it at any safe range..
Shooting Targets 7 is my go to place when I want more steel targets. Always support VETERAN OWNED BUSINESSES!
Review by Lamont (Posted on 7/23/2017)
Great service.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Ordered two of these on Sunday and had them Wednesday. Targets were shipped and packed well. Easy to hang and have been shooting with quite a few centerfire rifles with no problems.

Glad I ordered from here! Will buy more in the future.
Review by xswanted (Posted on 7/10/2017)
16" AR500 GONG 3/8
Quality
Price
Shipping
Just put new one at 300 yds. You can tell by sound and slight movement when it's hit. Have had another at 380 yds for years. Has taken hits from .204, .223, 6.5, and .308 and only needs paint. Review by Ted (Posted on 7/7/2017)
Great Steel
Quality
Price
Shipping
I've ordered 2 or 3 times and have a good assortment now from 2 inch up to 16 inch on my little range. ST7 is my go to place now. Review by Mike IN ALABAMA (Posted on 6/19/2017)
Excellent product, very fast shipping
Quality
Price
Shipping
The gong is high quality, smooth edges. Info provided very helpful. The expedited shipping for 10 bucks was fast. I will purchase more. Review by David (Posted on 6/5/2017)
So much fun!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great steel at a great price! Can hear it with 223 at 600 yards! At a 1000 it was hard to hear even with a 308 but I'm using fire hose to hang it, I'm sure chains would be better for sound. Review by Steve (Posted on 5/8/2017)
Great Veteran owned U.S. company with outstanding quality products
Quality
Price
Shipping
I received my ar500 3/8 16 inch gong and isis head targets last week. They came in the US Mail faster than lightning, and the products first class. I talked with Mark the owner and he is great former Army Vet and caring owner of his target firm.I will buy more targets from him in the near future, anyone needing great steel targets at a very fair price you can not go wrong with Shootingtargets7. Masterchief Robert Beyer, Retired Review by Masterchief (Posted on 4/20/2017)
GOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great gong sound at 500 yards. If I could hang it out farther I would. Review by Rural Texas (Posted on 4/16/2017)
Good product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Works good for rifles and handguns. Using for 223 and 308. Good product at a good price and shipped faster than I expected. A lot of sites tell you one thing but mean something else. Targets 7 stood up to their word for me. Review by Gary (Posted on 4/11/2017)
16" Gong
Quality
Price
Shipping
Clean cut edges and good quality as promised. Can't wait to shoot it. Review by Shooter (Posted on 4/4/2017)
Looks like a great gong!
Quality
Price
Shipping
I haven't had a chance to shoot this yet but looking forward to blasting it at 600-1000 yards! Review by camphammocks.com (Posted on 4/2/2017)
Has a Nice Ring to it - makes it worth the money.
Quality
Price
Shipping
This 3/8ths steel 16 inch gong is worth paying extra for. You won't regret it. It rings like a bell. A shooter may be able to hit a smaller target, but a miss is a waste of ammo. There is no feedback. Ammunition is too expensive to punch holes in the air. It's a good size for handguns and rifles. If it seems too easy to hit with a rifle, back up 300 yards. Or paint a small bullseye on it. Shooter ready? Review by Mac (Posted on 2/25/2017)
16 gong
Quality
Price
Shipping
Can't seem to get my target to gong or make much noise don't know if I have it to tight with the bolts or what any suggestions shooting at a hundred yards Just Hear It tap with a 223 Review by Dogwood (Posted on 2/17/2017)
great products
Quality
Price
Shipping
excellent Review by JP (Posted on 1/24/2017)
Fun to shoot
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great company. Great product. Hit of the day. Kids and wife and buddies all love shooting them. So much fun. I bought 12 targets of varying sizes and they have all held up very well and makes shooting fun. Small ones are good for bench shooting and larger ones are good for shooting on the move and games and friendly competitions. Thanks. Review by Josh (Posted on 12/31/2016)

Items 1 to 20 of 65 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: 16" AR500 GONG 3/8"

How do you rate this product? *

1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Quality