Don't miss our CHRISTMAS Sale ! ###VISIT HOME PAGE TO LEARN MORE ###×

Click to view full size image.

12" AR500 GONG 3/8"

• Lasts forever with handgun ammo

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Actual size approximately 11.5"x12" (for cheaper shipping)

• Designed for use with our TARGET HANGERS (not included)

SKU: GONG-12-375

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $54.08

Special Price $41.97

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

Frequently bought together

+ +
Price for all selected : $137.19

1.    This item12" AR500 GONG 3/8"
  2.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 12"
  3.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 12.3lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 12" Gongs are a great value for those looking to get into ar500 steel targets. Large size has an excellent ring and sounds off loudly when hit.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (206)
Great product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Solid construction Review by WALTER (Posted on 11/27/2019)
Great product.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great Gongs, super tough, loud on impact. A+++ Review by rex (Posted on 8/31/2019)
Would buy again
Quality
Price
Shipping
I was very pleased with my purchase, Quality price and shipping were great. This was my first steel purchase and I feel it was well worth it. No pitting at 100 yds.following the ballistic advice. If i had a con it would be the mounting kit. While they were perfect for mounting they were less perfect to being shot. Granted you are supposed to be hitting the target but two chains were shot and the links were destroyed. (.223 & 5.56 at 100 yds) Thinking about using rubber straps. Overall though a very positive purchase Review by Dad (Posted on 8/9/2019)
Quality product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Product arrived quickly.Very good product, no sharp edges. just what I was looking for, Price was great and knowing this company is a Veteran Owned Business makes it even better. Review by LAWRENCE (Posted on 8/3/2019)
WELL WORTH THE MONEY
Quality
Price
Shipping
This is my honest review of this product. The U.S. Postal Service has a shipping promotion "if it fits it ships" well I ordered three steel targets that fit in one box and it shipped and to say the least my mail carrier was pissed off. But with that being said you will not find a better buy on steel targets than here. Review by Brian Newvahner (Posted on 8/2/2019)
You won’t be disappointed!
Quality
Price
Shipping
This was my first steel purchase. I wasn’t sure what to expect. I’m blown away at the quality and performance of these targets. There is no better price on the internet and the shipping came quick! Review by Bigdaddylongstroke (Posted on 7/14/2019)
well made quality target
Quality
Price
Shipping
target is really good quality can not ask for anything better. Review by wendell (Posted on 7/8/2019)
12” gong rings true
Quality
Price
Shipping
Performed flawlessly Review by Mike (Posted on 6/28/2019)
Great
Quality
Price
Shipping
Everything about these targets are great,great price great build and fast shipping will definitely order from again Review by Vincent (Posted on 5/23/2019)
High quality!!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Ok . Read the E book !! Not only will it help you make sound choices for your purchases,it will more than likely save you money too. It’s full of great info!! Was gonna buy all half inch plates, read the manual, ended up going with three eighths. Couldn’t be happier!! These things are beautiful, rugged, and with the money’s I saved I bought more plates!! Thanks ST7!! You guys rock!! Review by Joe (Posted on 5/22/2019)
Awesome
Quality
Price
Shipping
Super easy transaction, Fast shipping and high quality product. Just make sure your rifle is below the 2850 fps and it will not chip, crack or have any problems with your round. I bought 2 of these and use them for my 600 and 800 yard targets. They are great! Review by GrimmRoper (Posted on 5/20/2019)
Shooting targets 7 is my only steel source
Quality
Price
Shipping
Can't say enough good things about ST7. Great price, great steel, great customer service. Review by Ryan (Posted on 5/9/2019)
Great product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Appears to be a great product, I also got the 6” gongs but haven’t either of them yet. Smooth edges, shipping was fast and the price is awesome. Still building my stands, cannot wait. Review by Bo (Posted on 5/7/2019)
Best Bang for your $$
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great looking gong that was precision cut. Easiest way to prep for painting is to use brake cleaner you can pick up at an auto parts store. Shipping was very quick. Can't wait to try it, as soon as mother-nature allows :-) Thanks. Review by Joe (Posted on 3/6/2019)
Sreious target for impulse shooting
Quality
Price
Shipping
I bought these based on reviews and my perceived needs. I live in the country and for five years thought I'd like to hang some targets from trees around the yard and just step outside to shoot at them. 50 to 100 yards is my range. (I have a 325 yard range, too, but a good distance from my house.) Paper would have been no good, but steel is great. Hanging heavy targets was not as easy as I'd hoped, but at least it will be a long time before I have to move or replace them. Review by THOMAS (Posted on 1/2/2019)
Can't ask for more
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great target for long range. Rings nicely and is holding up great. Have recommended to all of my friends. Review by Jon (Posted on 11/14/2018)
Great target
Quality
Price
Shipping
This target has all the traits that you would want in a target. It's durable, greatly priced and makes a great noise when you hit it. The shipping was fast and I am very happy with it. Thanks! Review by Nick (Posted on 11/12/2018)
Quality product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Beat the hell out of it and it looks none the worse for wear. Definitely recommended. Review by Noel (Posted on 10/14/2018)
highly recommend
Quality
Price
Shipping
shot with 300 win mag and 3006. easily recognize hits but barely a mark on the target. awesome product Review by jr (Posted on 10/11/2018)
Quality Targets and Great Communication
Quality
Price
Shipping
These targets are very high quality and their prices cannot be beaten. Excellent communication and fast shipping! Very happy! Review by Robert (Posted on 10/2/2018)

Items 1 to 20 of 206 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 11
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: 12" AR500 GONG 3/8"