HUGE PRE CHRISTMAS SALE SAVE TO 20% See Banner On Homepage For Details (CLICK FOR SEE) 

Click to view full size image.

12" AR500 GONG 3/8"

• Lasts forever with handgun ammo

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Actual size approximately 11.5"x12" (for cheaper shipping)

• Designed for use with our TARGET HANGERS (not included)

SKU: GONG-12-375

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $54.08

Special Price $40.97

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ +
Price for all selected : $136.19

1.    This item12" AR500 GONG 3/8"
  2.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 12"
  3.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 12.3lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 12" Gongs are a great value for those looking to get into ar500 steel targets. Large size has an excellent ring and sounds off loudly when hit.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (191)
Can't ask for more
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great target for long range. Rings nicely and is holding up great. Have recommended to all of my friends. Review by Jon (Posted on 11/14/2018)
Great target
Quality
Price
Shipping
This target has all the traits that you would want in a target. It's durable, greatly priced and makes a great noise when you hit it. The shipping was fast and I am very happy with it. Thanks! Review by Nick (Posted on 11/12/2018)
Quality product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Beat the hell out of it and it looks none the worse for wear. Definitely recommended. Review by Noel (Posted on 10/14/2018)
highly recommend
Quality
Price
Shipping
shot with 300 win mag and 3006. easily recognize hits but barely a mark on the target. awesome product Review by jr (Posted on 10/11/2018)
Quality Targets and Great Communication
Quality
Price
Shipping
These targets are very high quality and their prices cannot be beaten. Excellent communication and fast shipping! Very happy! Review by Robert (Posted on 10/2/2018)
Absolutely indestructible and affordable target
Quality
Price
Shipping
Hit this target with 6.5 creedmore at 450 yards and it sang like an bell. But there was absolutely no damage to the target. Amazing product and very affordable. I am extremely pleased with this target. Review by Lee (Posted on 9/10/2018)
Quick ship, amazing product.
Quality
Price
Shipping
500 rounds of 10mm, another 1000 of .223, and 250 of .308 and there’s no damage to the face at all. Great products and service. Review by CliffM (Posted on 7/31/2018)
QUICK AND EASY!!
Quality
Price
Shipping
As a return buyer I always get my gongs here and they are sent right away so very little waiting. This time was no exception with only one slight negative that it was more than normally coated with oil. I know they do that to prevent rust but a little less would be better for cleanup and painting. Review by Dennis (Posted on 7/27/2018)
Spectacular
Quality
Price
Shipping
Received the gongs in only two days, Had never shot gongs before and was very happy with my purchase after shooting them with my son. We shot 30.06 and 308 at them at ranges of 200 to 350 yards. We had so much fun shooting these targets and recommend them highly. I will have to get more and extend the ranges. I like that it is a veteran owned business. Hooah! Review by KWK (Posted on 7/17/2018)
Finally
Quality
Price
Shipping
I purchased these 3/8" gongs six months ago, but before I could use them, I needed to get my target set-up approved by the range safety officer. After some delays, I finally was able to try out the gongs for myself with both 9mm and 45 ACP. I have used the gongs on several outings so far, and they are a real joy to use. These are high quality targets and meet my highest expectations. Terrific! Review by RamJet (Posted on 5/29/2018)
Ding
Quality
Price
Shipping
Love it Review by Skip (Posted on 5/27/2018)
Awesome targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
I bought a few targets for handgun and rifle shooting and these are great and do the job! It's great to have a durable product that lasts and also provides an audible and visible notification when you are one your mark! I will likely be buying more of these! (I bought 5 total targets) Review by Jordan (Posted on 5/20/2018)
Targets are great!
Quality
Price
Shipping
I bought a few targets for handgun and rifle shooting and these are great and do the job! It's great to have a durable product that lasts and also provides an audible and visible notification when you are one your mark! I will likely be buying more of these! (I bought 5 total targets) Review by JC (Posted on 5/20/2018)
Great products, great service
Quality
Price
Shipping
I've made two purchases now from these folks. Fantastic results both times. Prompt shipping, well packaged. The targets themselves are really outstanding. No slag, smooth edges, exactly as advertised. I buy the 3/8" targets for rifles up to 308. After dozens (maybe hundreds) of impacts, the surface is as perfectly smooth as the day they arrived. A first class operation and a first class product. And go ahead and get the stencil.... Review by Clint (Posted on 5/14/2018)
Best targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
I've shopped a lot of steel targets on the internet and ST7 has the best price, quality, and service of them all. Great targets from a great company. Very satisfied and will surely buy here again. Review by JerryM (Posted on 5/14/2018)
Great target, great service.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Outstanding target. Painted it using the magnetic template before taking it to the range with friends. We couldn't tear ourselves away from the gongs. Review by AGH (Posted on 5/9/2018)
Worth the price
Quality
Price
Shipping
We use the 12 inch gong on our shooting range. Unlike paper targets, we get instantaneous response when hit. Also it can be used over and over. Pistol or rifle, close or far away, a better way to shoot. Review by Ed (Posted on 5/5/2018)
Awesome Gong
Quality
Price
Shipping
This gong is virtually indestructible. Can withstand 5.56, .308, 30-06 rounds easy. Review by KMW (Posted on 4/21/2018)
Awesome Gong
Quality
Price
Shipping
This gong is virtually indestructible. Can withstand 5.56, .308, 30-06 rounds easy. Review by KMW (Posted on 4/21/2018)
Good Quality
Quality
Price
Shipping
Fast shipping , tested at 50 yards and quality is excellent it will take a beat witb no issues Review by Jarol (Posted on 4/4/2018)

Items 1 to 20 of 191 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 10
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: 12" AR500 GONG 3/8"