HUGE PRE CHRISTMAS SALE SAVE TO 20% See Banner On Homepage For Details (CLICK FOR SEE) 

Click to view full size image.

10" AR500 GONG 3/8"

• Lasts forever with handgun ammo

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET HANGERS (not included)

SKU: GONG-10-375

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $42.21

Special Price $31.97

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ +
Price for all selected : $125.89

1.    This item10" AR500 GONG 3/8"
  2.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 10"
  3.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 8.6lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 10" Gongs are a great value for the cost. Medium size is great for taking with you to the range, but still has a loud report.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (221)
Gong time
Quality
Price
Shipping
This target worked great in pairs at my mini-range. Review by Don (Posted on 11/18/2018)
Great product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Quality of the gong is perfect and shipping was fast! Review by Jason (Posted on 8/6/2018)
Phenomenal Product
Quality
Price
Shipping
What a great, great product!! Shipping was outstanding and the product is even better. Can't go wrong here. Would highly recommend!! Review by Hawkeye Jack (Posted on 8/2/2018)
Tough product/super affordable
Quality
Price
Shipping
Repeat customer. This product is fantastic. Used wide range of both pistols and rifles from 9MM, 40 Cal, 357 and 44 Magnum to .5.56MM, .308, 300 Win Mag and .338 Lapua. No matter what you hit it with, it takes it and wants more. Found nothing comparable. Will continue to buy more in the near future. Review by Mike (Posted on 7/27/2018)
Outstanding product
Quality
Price
Shipping
This product delivers as advertised. Shipping was super fast and easy to setup. Used at 10 yards up to 300 yards. Shot it numerous times with .44 mangum and 300 WIn Mag with no issues. Look forward to adding many more to what I already have. Superior product. Review by Mike (Posted on 7/27/2018)
Outstanding product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Have a setup with 7 different gongs ranging from 4" - 10". Have shot everything from 40 Cal up to .338 Lapua Magnum and they take hit after hit with no issues. Highly recommend this product for beginners to hard core shooters. You won't be disappointed. Review by Mike (Posted on 7/27/2018)
Outstanding product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Had coworkers come over to try them out and and they loved them. Nice distinctive ring when hit. The first one I bought has over 10,000 hits on it and still going strong. Review by Mike (Posted on 7/27/2018)
10" Gong
Quality
Price
Shipping
Excellent quality and fast shipping.
Cool sound when hit.
Review by James (Posted on 7/9/2018)
Great value and quality!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Nicely cut and shaped, no burrs just great for plinking and getting that instant feedback that metal brings!! Review by gongin (Posted on 7/5/2018)
Great Quality Gong
Quality
Price
Shipping
So far I have shot 4 to 500 rounds into my 10" gong still looks brand new. So much more fun than shooting paper and easy to see my hits from 65' with my gong painted white....how can you go wrong. Review by George (Posted on 6/26/2018)
Can't beat the price...one small gripe...
Quality
Price
Shipping
This review is for the 8" and 10" gongs I' purchased. For the price and shipping, you can't go wrong. The cuts were clean, smooth, and uniform. I didn't notice any issues on the steel.

From 200 yards, I shot 10 rounds into each one using .223 Remington (not 5.56) FMJ from Armscor out of a 16" 1:8 twist barrel. No steel or bi-metal tip. One of my rounds caught the edge of the gong and cause a slight indentation (expected since the presumed heat from cutting changes the hardness on the edges). However, a few of my other rounds did make a VERY slight indentation on the steel which is angled downwards using their mounting kit.

I'm interested to see how long the gongs will last. I don't think this is going to be a major issue, but enough to drop to 4 out of 5 stars.
Review by ajchin331 (Posted on 5/29/2018)
Dong
Quality
Price
Shipping
Love it Review by Skip (Posted on 5/27/2018)
This 10" AR500 3/8" is terrific! Finish is smooth, nicely cut, no burs and solid. Great quality and priced right!
Quality
Price
Shipping
I am a repeat customer, I own several ST7 products and I will return to them again with any future AR500 steel target requirements I have. I highly recommend ST7 to anybody who is interested in purchasing AR500 steel targets and accessories to contact Mark and his team first. Review by John (Posted on 5/21/2018)
Tough Target, Fast Shipping
Quality
Price
Shipping
I'm really happy with this product. Ordered it during a pretty big sale so wasn't expecting a very fast turnaround but it arrived within a few days. Super heavy duty.

I know you're not "supposed" to shoot it under 100 yards, but I put 400 rounds on it at 40 yards and it's fine. Standard wear and tear from that distance.
Review by Jolo (Posted on 5/16/2018)
Great Product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great Product Fast Shipping Review by CE (Posted on 4/23/2018)
Gongs at the range
Quality
Price
Shipping
We have had seven of your gongs at our 600-member range for at least the last 2+ years, and just installed two more. They have taken tens of thousands of rounds without a whimper. These last two will be used at 25 and 50 yards for everything up to and including .44 Mag. Great product!! Review by no nickname (Posted on 4/19/2018)
Really nice targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
The steel is really nicely cut and clean. Shot with a wide variety of handgun calibers with no pitting what so ever. Review by James (Posted on 4/16/2018)
Great service
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great quality fast shipping and good prices. Buy them you won't regret it. Review by Shooter 7 (Posted on 4/16/2018)
Great product-Great people
Quality
Price
Shipping
I purchased the 12” & 10” gong. Shipping was fast and this a great product. Well cut, good sound. I am very pleased. Also order the mounting kit, everthing you need in one package and cheaper than going to the hardware store. Buy from these people, you won’t be disappointed. Review by Pull (Posted on 4/12/2018)
10 in. 3/8ths thick gong
Quality
Price
Shipping
First of all the shipping was extremely fast. 9mm pistols at 10 yds, these work great. Highly recommended. Review by Russell (Posted on 4/6/2018)

Items 1 to 20 of 221 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 12
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: 10" AR500 GONG 3/8"