SAVE 15% NEW STATIC IPSC TORSOS USE CODE IPSC IN CART CLICK HERE TO VIEW

Click to view full size image.

10" AR500 GONG 3/8"

• Lasts forever with handgun ammo

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET HANGERS (not included)

SKU: GONG-10-375

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $42.21

Special Price $31.97

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ +
Price for all selected : $125.89

1.    This item10" AR500 GONG 3/8"
  2.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 10"
  3.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 8.6lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 10" Gongs are a great value for the cost. Medium size is great for taking with you to the range, but still has a loud report.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (208)
Tough Target, Fast Shipping
Quality
Price
Shipping
I'm really happy with this product. Ordered it during a pretty big sale so wasn't expecting a very fast turnaround but it arrived within a few days. Super heavy duty.

I know you're not "supposed" to shoot it under 100 yards, but I put 400 rounds on it at 40 yards and it's fine. Standard wear and tear from that distance.
Review by Jolo (Posted on 5/16/2018)
Great Product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great Product Fast Shipping Review by CE (Posted on 4/23/2018)
Gongs at the range
Quality
Price
Shipping
We have had seven of your gongs at our 600-member range for at least the last 2+ years, and just installed two more. They have taken tens of thousands of rounds without a whimper. These last two will be used at 25 and 50 yards for everything up to and including .44 Mag. Great product!! Review by no nickname (Posted on 4/19/2018)
Really nice targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
The steel is really nicely cut and clean. Shot with a wide variety of handgun calibers with no pitting what so ever. Review by James (Posted on 4/16/2018)
Great service
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great quality fast shipping and good prices. Buy them you won't regret it. Review by Shooter 7 (Posted on 4/16/2018)
Great product-Great people
Quality
Price
Shipping
I purchased the 12” & 10” gong. Shipping was fast and this a great product. Well cut, good sound. I am very pleased. Also order the mounting kit, everthing you need in one package and cheaper than going to the hardware store. Buy from these people, you won’t be disappointed. Review by Pull (Posted on 4/12/2018)
10 in. 3/8ths thick gong
Quality
Price
Shipping
First of all the shipping was extremely fast. 9mm pistols at 10 yds, these work great. Highly recommended. Review by Russell (Posted on 4/6/2018)
Great Gong Target
Quality
Price
Shipping
No pitting or damages on target. Shooting it approximately 115 yards will.223/556. Should last me years. Great fun at a great price!! If you haven’t purchased any steel targets... you should!! Review by Larry (Posted on 4/4/2018)
Timely shipping and quality
Quality
Price
Shipping
Target works great and is easy to set up. Great customer service and fast shipping Review by Nick (Posted on 4/3/2018)
Excellent targets.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great targets, great price, fast shipping. I really like the targets they are well made and work great! I would recommend and have recommended shootingtargets7 for anyone needing AR500 steel targets! Review by Z (Posted on 4/2/2018)
10 inch Gongs
Quality
Price
Shipping
Very nice product, fast service on the order, and a great company to deal with. Bought two 10 inch gongs. Can't wait for the weather to clear so I can try them out! This company has top quality products. Prices are very reasonable and I plan on purchasing more products from them again, in the very near future. Quality work on the steel!

Spearfish
Review by Spearfish (Posted on 3/18/2018)
Great Product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Outstanding value on a great target that will last a long time. The prices were great and shipping was fast. I received the item sooner than expected. Review by Orion (Posted on 3/1/2018)
Excellence above all!
Quality
Price
Shipping
I have several of the gong style targets and am impressed with all of them. The quality is excellent. The service and shipping are above all others.
I will continue to be a loyal customer. If you are thinking of making a purchase of any products 7LLC offers, fear not! You will not be disappointed!
Review by DJ (Posted on 2/25/2018)
Best Targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
These are the best targets for your money. The shipping is very very fast. If you haven't tried them go ahead and order a few, you won't be disappointed. Daniel Review by Daniel (Posted on 2/20/2018)
100% Pleased
Quality
Price
Shipping
I bought this 10 inch gong and paid for standard shipping and received it in 2 days! High quality product, and very reasonably priced. Great company to do business with. As mentioned on ShootingTargets7 website, the gong will pit slightly at 100 yards when shot with an AR 15, but it is no big deal. Will buy more! Review by John B (Posted on 1/20/2018)
Worth the $
Quality
Price
Shipping
Shipped in a USPS "bag" but it got here. Price was right. Thanks......... Review by ch612 (Posted on 12/16/2017)
10" gong
Quality
Price
Shipping
What can I say that hasn't already been said, these guys are super easy to deal with shipping was really fast and free can't wait to get out and shootum up Review by Ron M (Posted on 11/14/2017)
I purchased 3", 10" x I/2 & 3/8. for my range. Great help when i called for info. Shipping was fast. I got everything installed for my son and 20 of his fraternity brothers for a shoot. my range will go out to 650 + yards when i am finished. I am half wa
Quality
Price
Shipping
I purchased 3", 10" x I/2 & 3/8. for my range. Great help when i called for info. Shipping was fast. I got everything installed for my son and 20 of his fraternity brothers for a shoot. my range will go out to 650 + yards when i am finished. I am half way there. The boys shot approximately 3000 rnds pistol and 6000 rifle. all of the targets held up well. I will purchase more. Dennis Review by Dennis (Posted on 10/31/2017)
Good Quality
Quality
Price
Shipping
Good Quality, fast shipping, and cheap price..
Will order again soon.
Review by Joey (Posted on 10/19/2017)
Great gong.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Super fast shipping, well made incredibly hard gongs. Expect them to last. Bonus small gong sent with order. Will buy more products from this company. Review by Gordon 3 (Posted on 8/30/2017)

Items 1 to 20 of 208 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 11
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: 10" AR500 GONG 3/8"