HUGE PRE CHRISTMAS SALE SAVE TO 20% See Banner On Homepage For Details (CLICK FOR SEE) 

Click to view full size image.

8" AR500 GONG 1/2"

• Lasts forever with rifles & correct use

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET HANGERS (not included)

SKU: GONG-8-500

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $39.56

Special Price $29.97

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ +
Price for all selected : $123.04

1.    This item8" AR500 GONG 1/2"
  2.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 8"
  3.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 7.3lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 8" Gongs are a great low cost way to get into AR500 targets. Smaller size but still sounds great.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (221)
As advertised
Quality
Price
Shipping
Product met expectations. Service exceeded expectations. Review by Tarezo (Posted on 11/3/2018)
Great Targets at a good price
Quality
Price
Shipping
I purchased this as an add on to a 3 to 12 combo set so I could have additional 8" targets at varying distances. The 8" targets at closer distances for pistols. The targets are well made, clean sharp edges, no cut marks, smooth faces. Couldn't ask for a higher quality product. Then again you could but you will not find it. Review by John (Posted on 10/20/2018)
Excellent Target
Quality
Price
Shipping
I enjoy shooting this target because of the immediate feedback. You do not have to change because of too many holes just keep shooting.
Review by Parr (Posted on 10/1/2018)
Very satisfied
Quality
Price
Shipping
Very satisfied with my purchase of the 8 inch diameter 1/2 inch AR 500 gong.
I have it angled at about 25 to 30 degrees on carriage bolts and chains I found in my barn. Works with pistol, 7.62 x 39, and even .223 loads that are slower than 1850 feet per second, like 75 grain Hornady Steel match. Everything just splatters and I repaint with cheapo spray paint for the next session. Be sure to watch the how to video and mount yours at an angle.
Review by Thomas (Posted on 8/27/2018)
Toughest targets out there!
Quality
Price
Shipping
I shoot this target from 100-400 yards so far and it takes hits from the 7mm rem mag like nothing. Bullets just disintegrate on contact. Very happy with this product. Review by Moosemagician (Posted on 8/24/2018)
Working out Good
Quality
Price
Shipping
Using these at our Sportsmen's club ( Hidden Valley Sportsmens Club western PA )seem to be taking quite a pounding 100 yards. Review by Ed (Posted on 7/30/2018)
Very well made
Quality
Price
Shipping
I have not had a chance to shoot this target yet but have been very impressed with its precisely cut edges and ease of getting set up. I had to experiment with the length of the carriage bolts to get it to hang with a slight downward angle but I am now ready to hit the range. Review by Dave (Posted on 7/30/2018)
Great product
Quality
Price
Shipping
I purchased the Big Game, 8",6",4",3"x2,2",1", all in 1/2" and two sets of 12" rubber straps. I put the big game on a metal stand I already had for a 10" gong and put the rest on the target stand I purchased from them earlier. I shot them at 150y and 200y with 7.62x39 and 6mm Creedmore and then at 15y with 9mm. Everything held up like a champ. Hit the 1" on the bolt head at 200y with 6mm Creedmore and did some damage to the bolt head though, but that is gonna be a risk on the smalls. I will most certainly purchase more in the future. It is so much more satisfying it see and hear instant feedback at long ranges and not have to use the spotting scope to judge your hits on paper. I will say though that all of that steel was in one box and it was pretty tore up and covered in tape when it arrived. Maybe big orders need to be broken up. Review by Scott (Posted on 7/23/2018)
Excellent! - 5 huge stars
Quality
Price
Shipping
Loved the targets, outstanding service and excellent customer service! Mark does a great job & does what he says he will do and ships when says he will! Great job from a great company - Thank you Review by Griffshooter1 (Posted on 6/4/2018)
8 inch AR 500 half-inch
Quality
Price
Shipping
I have this 8 inch gong set at 800 yards I shoot 6 mm 105 grain burgers up to my 338 Lapua improve 300 grain Berger The gong are holding up awesome will buy more Review by Frank the Tank (Posted on 4/30/2018)
Built to take a pounding.
Quality
Price
Shipping
This is the perfect target for magnum hand guns Review by Patrick (Posted on 4/5/2018)
AAAAAAAA++++++
Quality
Price
Shipping
Wish I would of found the sooner. Review by Sooner74021 (Posted on 4/3/2018)
Excellent product
Quality
Price
Shipping
I'm enjoying this gong. I've been shooting it at 15 yards with 9mm Luger and .45 ACP loads. Not even a pit at all. The gong is beautifully cut. It was heavily lubricated, so no rust. It does require a little work to get it clean enough for paint to stick. I'll be adding more plates as I can afford them. Review by steve72901 (Posted on 2/23/2018)
Happy
Quality
Price
Shipping
I haven't shot the gongs yet but on first inspection they are well cut out and they shipped really fast. Would buy again. Review by Bobandy (Posted on 2/22/2018)
Looks good
Quality
Price
Shipping
Haven’t used yet but appears to be well made. Clean cut edges. Just clean paint hang and shoot. Review by Charlie (Posted on 2/14/2018)
8" AR500 Gong 1/2"
Quality
Price
Shipping
The packaging was a little busted loose when it arrived as it was in a cardboard box along with four other gongs. Probably a little heavy for the packaging. The Gong itself is very heavy duty and will last a lifetime. Very much worth the price. Review by James (Posted on 1/14/2018)
good targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
Exactly as advertised. Fast shipping. Review by MIKE (Posted on 9/20/2017)
Exceeded My Expectations
Quality
Price
Shipping
A great experience for me from start to finish. Ordering was simple. Price was great. Shipping was fast. Setup was easy. Quality is off the charts. On day one me and a couple buddies threw 1,000 rounds of 9mm at it and it is perfect. Highly recommend. Will buy again. Review by Thomas (Posted on 8/11/2017)
Great quality item. Made in the USA. Would most likely do business again.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great quality item. Made in the USA. Would most likely do business again. Review by JHS (Posted on 8/4/2017)
Fantastic
Quality
Price
Shipping
You cannot go wrong with the purchase of these targets, they work great and the price will not be beat. Shipping was fast Review by Opie (Posted on 7/16/2017)

Items 1 to 20 of 221 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 12
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: 8" AR500 GONG 1/2"