##NOTICE## Don't miss our Bargain Bin Sale! ### CLICK FOR DETAILS ###!

Click to view full size image.

8" AR500 GONG 1/2"

• Lasts forever with rifles & correct use

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Designed for use with our TARGET HANGERS (not included)

SKU: GONG-8-500

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $39.56

Special Price $29.97

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

Frequently bought together

+ +
Price for all selected : $123.04

1.    This item8" AR500 GONG 1/2"
  2.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 8"
  3.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 7.3lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 8" Gongs are a great low cost way to get into AR500 targets. Smaller size but still sounds great.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (237)
Working out Good
Quality
Price
Shipping
Using these at or club 1001 yards hold up really good Review by Ed (Posted on 6/17/2019)
Great Products
Quality
Price
Shipping
I have purchased steel targets from Shooting Targets 7 for about 4 years. At first I bought the bullseye torso and the bullseye targets and now I am adding to them. They make a quality product at a fair price and they products hold up well. I will be a customer forever. Review by JimM (Posted on 6/16/2019)
A+ Customer Service!
Quality
Price
Shipping
As a small business owner myself I truly appreciate doing business with a company like ShootingTargets7. Living in Hawaii we often get slow and very high shipping. Special deals often donʻt apply to us. With ST7, shipping is so low I have to do a double take, and fast too. Prices are awesome, I want to order more from them. Obviously customer service and satisfaction are a priority for this company. Do not hesitate to order from them, love ordering from a US company that cares. Review by CH inHawaii50 (Posted on 6/7/2019)
Great Quality
Quality
Price
Shipping
These gongs are very tough. I hit them with .308 and 30.06 at 200 yards with no discernible degradation. They should last for a long time. Review by Osoprimero (Posted on 6/5/2019)
8" AR500 gongs
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great targets at a great price. Great owner to buy from. Review by TimN (Posted on 5/13/2019)
8" AR500
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great target at a great price. Works really well. Review by TimN (Posted on 5/13/2019)
8 inch Gong
Quality
Price
Shipping
Excellent quality. I've shot it with a 270 with ballistic tips, no pocks. No handgun caliber presents a problem. I want it to last so I will follow the recommendations and not shoot it with a 50 cal rifle. Clean edges and relatively fast shipping. I'm please. I will purchase another later Review by Jrstera (Posted on 4/30/2019)
Great Product and Service
Quality
Price
Shipping
I found ShootingTargets7 after doing research on the company and their products. They are rated A+ by the BBB and my experience certainly agrees with this rating. I received quality targets at the best price and fast delivery. I couldn't ask for anything more. I bought 1/2" thickness for the 30 caliber magnums I like to shoot. They seem to be holding up well on my range.
Thanks to Mark and ShootingTarget7!
Review by Bolt68 (Posted on 4/9/2019)
Superior product
Quality
Price
Shipping
Fantastic for long range shooting. Hold up well to .338 lapua rounds. Thousands of rounds shot at it and still looks great. Review by Tiny (Posted on 4/7/2019)
Awesome targets
Quality
Price
Shipping
These targets are awesome. Everyone needs some if you’re a shooter. They can take some serious fire power and still no damage. Review by ZL (Posted on 2/27/2019)
Buy it
Quality
Price
Shipping
We shoot 30-06 and .308 at these half inch steel targets with ease. Zero warping or dents. Limitless fun. Highly recommend. Best place to get steel targets. Review by Mo (Posted on 2/26/2019)
Fast shipping
Quality
Price
Shipping
Always amazed with shipping speed. Review by Bill (Posted on 2/21/2019)
Very good target they take a beating
Quality
Price
Shipping
This was one of three targets I have purchased. They came with oil on them and I had to clean them before painting. However this was a small price to pay considering the free shipping on a 42 lbs order. Used them this weekend and they worked as ordered. They took a beating and no dimpling from 223 Wylde and 7.5x55 Swiss at 100 yards. Review by First time steel purchase (Posted on 1/21/2019)
Performs as advertised
Quality
Price
Shipping
First purchase, will be return customer.
Great price, quick shipping, good quality.
Looking forward to getting set up and take to the range.
Review by David (Posted on 12/27/2018)
Great product
Quality
Price
Shipping
I always wanted to purchase steel but wasn’t sure how to pick a quality product. This site made it easy to get the right product and get setup and shooting quickly.

Good products and great quality and service
Review by Bruce (Posted on 12/21/2018)
8" x 1/2" Gong
Quality
Price
Shipping
Just mounted this one center stage on an 8' 2x4. I bought it to handle 12 gauge slugs at distances from 25 to 75 yards. I am confident it will handle them with no problem. Review by Jeff (Posted on 12/17/2018)
As advertised
Quality
Price
Shipping
Product met expectations. Service exceeded expectations. Review by Tarezo (Posted on 11/3/2018)
Great Targets at a good price
Quality
Price
Shipping
I purchased this as an add on to a 3 to 12 combo set so I could have additional 8" targets at varying distances. The 8" targets at closer distances for pistols. The targets are well made, clean sharp edges, no cut marks, smooth faces. Couldn't ask for a higher quality product. Then again you could but you will not find it. Review by John (Posted on 10/20/2018)
Excellent Target
Quality
Price
Shipping
I enjoy shooting this target because of the immediate feedback. You do not have to change because of too many holes just keep shooting.
Review by Parr (Posted on 10/1/2018)
Very satisfied
Quality
Price
Shipping
Very satisfied with my purchase of the 8 inch diameter 1/2 inch AR 500 gong.
I have it angled at about 25 to 30 degrees on carriage bolts and chains I found in my barn. Works with pistol, 7.62 x 39, and even .223 loads that are slower than 1850 feet per second, like 75 grain Hornady Steel match. Everything just splatters and I repaint with cheapo spray paint for the next session. Be sure to watch the how to video and mount yours at an angle.
Review by Thomas (Posted on 8/27/2018)

Items 1 to 20 of 237 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 12
Write Your Own Review