HUGE PRE CHRISTMAS SALE SAVE TO 20% See Banner On Homepage For Details (CLICK FOR SEE) 

Click to view full size image.

12" AR500 GONG 1/2"

• Lasts forever with rifles & correct use

• Rings like a bell when hit makes shooting FUN

• Ar500 steel deflects bullets with ease

• CNC LASER CUT for superb cut quality

• Actual size approximately 11.5"x12" (for cheaper shipping)

• Weighs 16.2 lbs

• Designed for use with our TARGET HANGERS (not included)

SKU: GONG-12-500

Targets ship unpainted to keep
prices as low as possible.

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $72.56

Special Price $54.97

Orders ship in 2 business days or less.

Questions? Call us.

(888)356-6051 10-6 ET M-F

Money back RISK FREE guarantee.

CNC LASER cut quality. Plasma cut prices.

See what others are saying!

Amazon Reviews

eBay Powerseller

Visit our Facebook page

money back guarantee

orders for targets

Frequently bought together

+ +
Price for all selected : $150.19

1.    This item12" AR500 GONG 1/2"
  2.    MAGNETIC STENCIL 12"
  3.    TARGET STAND

Details
Details
  • Weight: 16.2lbs
  • Mounting Holes: 1/2"

Our 12" Gongs are a great value for those looking to get into steel targets. Large size has an excellent ring and sounds off loudly when hit.

WARNING Once you shoot steel you won't want to settle for shooting at boring paper targets again.

Reviews
Customer Reviews (178)
good stuff
Quality
Price
Shipping
Super tough, never disappointed by ST7. Review by fastnee (Posted on 11/26/2018)
Best Gong I've Got Now - Awesome.
Quality
Price
Shipping
Ordered the 12" gong, 1/2" thickness. It was priced very reasonably, and shipping was pretty quick. Perhaps my sole 'complaint' is that the gong was simply too heavy for the box it arrived in, and along the way, the post office beat the tar out of the box. It was well taped - just not up to a 12 or 13 pound weight.

Anyway, I shot several magazines of 9mm into it and it not only sounds great w/ ear pro on, but it is rock-solid. This gong is gonna last long enough for my grandkids to shoot the crap out of it.

Thank you to ST7 for a helluva deal on a serious piece of kit. I will be back for more, and you've easily won my long-term business.
Review by Tom (Posted on 11/7/2018)
I recommend the product and the company
Quality
Price
Shipping
Product works perfectly. Was deliver promptly and in good order. What else can you ask for? Review by Tarezo (Posted on 11/3/2018)
great gong
Quality
Price
Shipping
took all my magnum calibers just fine with zero damage Review by shooter45 (Posted on 10/16/2018)
Good company to work with
Quality
Price
Shipping
They shipped the targets to me quickly and they arrived in good condition, well-packaged. Very satisfied with my purchase. Weighs a ton :-), probably could have gotten by with the 3/4 inch instead of 1 inch targets. But they sent me exactly what I asked for :-). Review by Mark (Posted on 9/26/2018)
Wonderful!
Quality
Price
Shipping
Needed something to abuse out past 300, and not blow over in our NV winds. This product will definitely fit the bill! A pleasure to do business with. I'll be coming back for more! Review by NVricochet3006 (Posted on 9/20/2018)
Perfect Companion To My 45-70
Quality
Price
Shipping
At 100 yards my gongs sound like a church bells. Makes Sunday Gunday much more realistic! Will buy more. Review by Brad T (Posted on 9/12/2018)
Big Gongs
Quality
Price
Shipping
Big thick gongs will match your ego for long distance shooting! Review by Shooteminthehead (Posted on 8/26/2018)
Works Great
Quality
Price
Shipping
Hung it up with conveyor belt instead of chain and it rings very well. I am hoping the belt outlast the chain I know the gong will. Review by Nachbar (Posted on 7/26/2018)
Ideal steel for shooting
Quality
Price
Shipping
Only have 200 yard range near me & this target handles 308 rounds like a champ Review by great (Posted on 6/21/2018)
best value on market
Quality
Price
Shipping
Great company...fast and great products! Review by CHRIS (Posted on 5/14/2018)
outstanding
Quality
Price
Shipping
set up 100 yd range and 250 yd range Review by ROBERT (Posted on 5/4/2018)
12 inch AR500 gong 1/2"
Quality
Price
Shipping
I have this 12 inch gong set of 1000 yards I have hit this gong over 100 times and shows no signs of wear repaint it and go on shooting Review by Frank the Tank (Posted on 4/30/2018)
This can take a punch
Quality
Price
Shipping
The half inch thick Target is perfect for my rifles and handguns. I don't think I'm ever going to have to worry about divots.. thanks you for the advise as I was deciding which thickness to buy Review by Kw crouch (Posted on 3/5/2018)
Awesome product.
Quality
Price
Shipping
I agree with the other reviews, perfect size, weight, and toughness for target shooting. The shipping was ultra fast. I will be ordering some more. Review by Mike (Posted on 2/25/2018)
excellent
Quality
Price
Shipping
This is the ideal steel for shooting. By that I mean it is thin enough (makes a louder sound when hit) and super strong that a large caliber won't pass through or seriously damage it.
We've made our own before, much thicker steel, but lower quality and magnums would pass through. This steel is the right balance of thinness and strength. Well done.
Review by Byron (Posted on 2/22/2018)
No more milk jugs
Quality
Price
Shipping
No more milk jugs or other various junk like old frying pans, coffee cans, ext. This 12" 1/2" AR500 gong gets a fresh coat of paint the day before the range and anyone within 1/4 mile hears our hits on this excellent target. It's heavy but that's why it shrugs off hits from 7.62x54R and 7.92x57 with absolutely no damage to the gong. I've found the 1/2" gongs will withstand hits from the Mosin, Mauser, AR-15 and our .308 rifles at 80yds despite of the recommended 100yd minimum. Anyone can see these are well made gongs and the ears of the gongs give you that little bit of space that can make the difference on whether the chain might get hit from an errant round. These gongs are the only target going to the range other then some cardboard sheets for zeroing a rifle or scope. Very satisfied and the latest price cuts are why I just bought a couple more. Review by George L. (Posted on 2/16/2018)
Awesome
Quality
Price
Shipping
Shot over 1000 rounds at my plate (.223 steel jacketed, .308, 7.62x39 steel jacketed, 454 casull, 12ga slugs, various pistol calibers) with no damage. Only damage that was caused was from steel core 556 @ 100 yards and it is minimal.

Absolutely love these plates
Review by Talon (Posted on 1/28/2018)
Fantastic Steel
Quality
Price
Shipping
I received this target as a gift from my wife. The quality is outstanding and I have no doubt they will hold up for years of shooting pleasure. Shooting Targets 7 was great to work and I will be ordering more gongs in the future. The 1/2 inch thickness gives me the peace of mind of knowing these gongs will take bullet after bullet and keep on going strong! Review by Frank (Posted on 12/29/2017)
Appears to be high quality
Quality
Price
Shipping
Looks like quality. Due to recent weather I have only fired a some 22LR at it at this time. No issues. I like the fact that is clean cut with no burrs and no rust. Review by WILLIAM (Posted on 12/18/2017)

Items 1 to 20 of 178 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 9
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: 12" AR500 GONG 1/2"